Schumi rejsar på båge igen.

Victor

Shake that ass!
Gick med
6 Mar 2003
Hoj
Rat-R1. Känns bekant...
2.01 på Pannonia är ganska snabbt, men Mårtensson satte 1.59 igår. Andreas Meklau körde 1.55.0 i lördags i superbikeracet.

Okej, det är snabbt men inte snabbt nog för ett Wildcard till MotoGP direkt.
Men hans namn är väl tillräckligt för det antar jag... Nästa på listan för att inkvoterad i MotoGP är faktiskt Whoopi Goldberg hörde jag i morse.
Det här kan bli fantastiskt intressant.

Bingo

行駛和是安靜&#
Gick med
6 Mar 2003
Hoj
Designed to extinguish Fireblades and remind Ducatis they are only twins, som Hagster säger
Den klassiska svenska avundsjukan, man ska va medelmåttig o lagom.
Du har skäl att vara avundsjuk på de medelmåttiga och lagom, så släpp fram vad du känner bara. Det är helt ok i racingforumet :tummenupp

Gustav O

T.R.Ö.T.T.
Gick med
7 Mar 2003
Hoj
Yamaha TZ-M250 96
HAn testade en Ten Kate Superbike på Magny Cours i veckan. Var fyra sekunder långsammare än Checa och Kiyonari.

Michael Schumacher's two-wheel apprenticeship continued to gather pace this week after he was allowed to test with the Ten Kate Honda World Superbike team in France.

The seven-time Formula 1 World Champion has been a regular sight on motorcycles since his retirement at the end of 2006 and has been riding a Honda in the IDM Superbike Series.

As such, the German legend was given the chance to sample Carlos Checa's CBR1000RR run by World Superbike reigning champions Ten Kate at Magny-Cours, the venue for the next round of the series.

For Schumacher, he was curious to sample the professionalism of a top level team, as well as act as team-mate to his friend Checa for one day.

“It was interesting to see how a professional superbike team works. It was difficult to understand the machinery fully with such a short amount of time but it was a great experience. It was also good to be a team-mate with Carlos who I have known for a number of years. I would like to thank Mr ten Kate for giving me the opportunity to try things out.”

Team manager Ronald ten Kate, meanwhile, admits he was a little wary about loaning one of his machines out to a relative novice, but was willing to make an exception for Schumacher.

“I'm always a little nervous letting someone ride our bikes before the end of the season, but with Michael, I was happy to make an exception. He's proved to be more than capable of handling the power of our CBR1000RR and he's really a very good rider.”

According to Gazetta dello Sport, Schumacher was around four seconds off the pace of Checa and Ryuichi Kiyonari, with a lap time of 1min 44secs.

Nyheter
Bike Babes 10 år – bjuder in till mc-mässa

Fotograf: Lotta Kronåker ...

KTM 990 RC R på gång

KTM har presenterat prototy...

Distinguished Gentlemans Ride 2024

Söndagen den 19/5 var det d...

Skönt häng på Rapidos öppet hus!

Idag höll Rapido MC, Stockh...

Högsta antalet viltolyckor på tio år

Under 2023 inrapporterades ...

Värva SMC-medlem – chans att vinna MC-resa till Nya Zeeland