Schumi rejsar på båge igen.

Victor

Shake that ass!
Gick med
6 Mar 2003
Hoj
Rat-R1. Känns bekant...
2.01 på Pannonia är ganska snabbt, men Mårtensson satte 1.59 igår. Andreas Meklau körde 1.55.0 i lördags i superbikeracet.

Okej, det är snabbt men inte snabbt nog för ett Wildcard till MotoGP direkt.
Men hans namn är väl tillräckligt för det antar jag... Nästa på listan för att inkvoterad i MotoGP är faktiskt Whoopi Goldberg hörde jag i morse.
Det här kan bli fantastiskt intressant.

Bingo

行駛和是安靜&#
Gick med
6 Mar 2003
Hoj
Designed to extinguish Fireblades and remind Ducatis they are only twins, som Hagster säger
Den klassiska svenska avundsjukan, man ska va medelmåttig o lagom.
Du har skäl att vara avundsjuk på de medelmåttiga och lagom, så släpp fram vad du känner bara. Det är helt ok i racingforumet :tummenupp

Gustav O

T.R.Ö.T.T.
Gick med
7 Mar 2003
Hoj
Yamaha TZ-M250 96
HAn testade en Ten Kate Superbike på Magny Cours i veckan. Var fyra sekunder långsammare än Checa och Kiyonari.

Michael Schumacher's two-wheel apprenticeship continued to gather pace this week after he was allowed to test with the Ten Kate Honda World Superbike team in France.

The seven-time Formula 1 World Champion has been a regular sight on motorcycles since his retirement at the end of 2006 and has been riding a Honda in the IDM Superbike Series.

As such, the German legend was given the chance to sample Carlos Checa's CBR1000RR run by World Superbike reigning champions Ten Kate at Magny-Cours, the venue for the next round of the series.

For Schumacher, he was curious to sample the professionalism of a top level team, as well as act as team-mate to his friend Checa for one day.

“It was interesting to see how a professional superbike team works. It was difficult to understand the machinery fully with such a short amount of time but it was a great experience. It was also good to be a team-mate with Carlos who I have known for a number of years. I would like to thank Mr ten Kate for giving me the opportunity to try things out.”

Team manager Ronald ten Kate, meanwhile, admits he was a little wary about loaning one of his machines out to a relative novice, but was willing to make an exception for Schumacher.

“I'm always a little nervous letting someone ride our bikes before the end of the season, but with Michael, I was happy to make an exception. He's proved to be more than capable of handling the power of our CBR1000RR and he's really a very good rider.”

According to Gazetta dello Sport, Schumacher was around four seconds off the pace of Checa and Ryuichi Kiyonari, with a lap time of 1min 44secs.

Nyheter
Bilder Custom Bike Show

När alla bilder till report...

Marc Márquez har skrivit på för Ducatis fabriksteam

Nu står det klart att Marc ...

ISR Brakes sålt

För några år sedan bestämde...

Honda laddar fullt på eldrivna fordon

I samband med 2024 års Busi...

Marc Márquez flyttar till Ducatis fabriksteam

Marc Márquez ersätter Enea ...

Ducati Diavel V4 vinner designpriset ”Red Dot: Best of the Best”