Ska ovaccinerade verkligen få plats för vård?

Steffo_b

Gudomlig sporthojare
Gick med
20 Jul 2007
Hoj
2006, Honda VFR 800FA
Det här med 95%, är det något vi ser i verkligheten?
5 månader efter andra dosen, hur många procent är kvar då?

Ska man titta på skyddseffekt så ska skyddseffekt vara enda parametern som tillåts variera. Endast samma ålder på två grupper duger inte.
Sk utsatta områden verkar ligga efter i vaccineringsgrad. Kan man tänka sig att de i dessa områden också har sämre hälsa generellt och kanske i större utsträckning råkar illa ut av covid vaccinerade som ovaccinerade.

Det där med 95% har man sett i verkligheten ja. Det har gjorts ett flertal studier som visat det med början i de kliniska prövningarna men det har även gjorts andra studier. Däremot har man sett att för att nå hela vägen upp till 95% skydd mot omikron så krävs en tredje dos vaccin. Det räcker inte med 2 för då är skyddet något lägre.
I de studier som görs så delar man in urvalet demografiskt efter ålder. Fördelningen av folk som har andra underliggande sjukdomar är förmodligen så att det bland vaccinerade är något större andel med underliggande sjukdomar eftersom dom har haft starkare rekommendationer att vaccinera sig men grunden är att det ska vara samma fördelning så det enda som skall skilja grupperna är vaccinerad eller inte.

Vad gäller utsatta områden så är det absolut så att dom ligger efter i vaccinationstäckning.
Det finns förmodligen flera förklaringar till det. En av dom som lyfts är att många i utsatta områden har utländsk härkomst och har tidigare mindre positiva erfarenheter av myndigheter och har sålunda en sämre tillit till myndigheter.
Ytterligare en sak som ligger dom områdena i fatet är då att det generellt är frågan om områden med en snittinkomst som ligger under medel och det finns ganska tydliga kopplingar mellan ekonomisk status och hälsa.
Dessutom är invånarna i de områdena generellt mer trångbodda och har därigenom en något högre risk att sprida smitta eller att själva bli smittade.

moddlaren

Avliden medlem
Gick med
13 Dec 2016
Hoj
YZF1000R
Saxat från Daily exposé.

Shocking analysis finds that Covid-19 Vaccine Death-Rates are much higher than what is being officially reported​

BY THE EXPOSÉ ON FEBRUARY 4, 2022 • ( 21 COMMENTS )
Listen Now

audioplace.me logo

Shocking mortality data from Germany, Austria, Israel, England: thousands of post-vaccine non-Covid deaths covered up – miscategorized as unvaccinated deaths…”extremely alarming situation”

“Thousands are dying of the vaccine daily without us even being aware of it.”

University of Regensberg Professor Christof Kuhbandner uncovered what he calls an extremely alarming situation, one where thousands and thousands of vaccine deaths are being hidden in the statistics.

England report sets off alarms

According to this Austrian report broadcast by servus.tv, Prof. Kuhbandner happened to come across a recent study in the journal ResearchGate, where the authors examined the UK ONS vaccine mortality surveillance report.

Although at first glance the all-cause mortality appeared far lower in the vaccinated than the unvaccinated, on closer inspection they found fundamental inconsistencies and anomalies in the data and that there had been a “systemic miscategorization of deaths between the different categories of unvaccinated and vaccinated” among other factors.

For the period of calendar weeks 1-38, 2021, Figures 8 and 9 show strong peaks in non-Covid mortality for the unvaccinated 60-69 and 70-79 age groups while the mortality among the vaccinated stayed steady.

image-48.png

At first glance, this would suggest that the vaccines were functioning well in England and Wales. But the ending is not a happy one.

Disturbing: The peaks did occur at the same time

Prof. Kuhbandner noted something very unusual was going on and examined the trend also for the 80+ age group as well. The following are the plots for all three age groups. The peaks and deaths were offset.

image-49.png

Moreover, the paper’s authors also commented:

“In previous years, each of the 60-69, 70-79 and 80+ groups have mortality peaks at the same time during the year (including 2020 when all suffered the April Covid peak at the same time). Yet in 2021 each age group has non-Covid mortality peaks for the unvaccinated, at a different time, namely the time that vaccination rollout programmes for those cohorts reach a peak.”
In other words, the vaccines were rolled out in stages, first administered to the most elderly (80+years old) and then to the next group (70-79) and then to the 60-69 group some weeks later. The death peaks then followed the vaccination stages.

So why would people NOT getting the vaccine be the ones dying in huge numbers, and not those getting the vaccine?

This is because in Europe, the status of “vaccinated” first gets assigned 14 days after getting the final jab. Thus any deaths occurring before this ends up being counted as an “unvaccinated death”! So if a patient who got a vaccine dies less than 14 days later, he/she gets counted as an unvaccinated death. This is how vaccine deaths are getting hidden. And there many thousands.

As Figures 5-7 above show, thousands of deaths occurred shortly after the vaccines had been administered, and many among them were likely linked to the vaccine itself. If this is the case globally, and not just in Britain, then the number of vaccine deaths may be profound. The nightmare appears to be true, Prof Kuhbandner shows.

Same pattern in Germany

Prof. Kuhbandner then examined the mortality data for Germany and found the very same pattern: large jumps in mortality immediately following the vaccine campaigns. These deaths appear to be directly the result of vaccinations. It’s just too coincidental to be dismissed.

Carnage equivalent to two commercial jets crashing every day

“When you express this in numbers, it translates to 700 more deaths a day on average,’ Kuhbandner tells servus.tv, looking just at the German numbers. “It would be like two commercial planes full of people crashing every day.”

Kuhbandner also found the same pattern of post-vaccination death in Israel.

The University of Regensburg professor contacted both the Robert Koch Institute and Paul Ehrlich institutes to present his findings, but so far they’ve ignored them. The RKI wrote they did not “have the capacity to evaluate suspicions from every individual.”

“Extremely alarming situation”

As it stands, no one knows when these extremely disturbing findings are going to be taken seriously by the responsible authorities. Until they do, however, many thousands more are going to die each and every day.

“If it turns out that there’s a causal effect with the vaccinations, then we are dealing with an extremely alarming situation,” says Kuhbandner. “Then we have a case here where thousands of people are dying of the vaccine daily without us even being aware of it.”

ch_yzf

Sporthojsnörd
Gick med
14 Jan 2005
Hoj
Yamaha Thunderace, Gammelhonda
Saxat från Daily exposé.

Shocking analysis finds that Covid-19 Vaccine Death-Rates are much higher than what is being officially reported​

BY THE EXPOSÉ ON FEBRUARY 4, 2022 • ( 21 COMMENTS )
Listen Now

View attachment 468485

Shocking mortality data from Germany, Austria, Israel, England: thousands of post-vaccine non-Covid deaths covered up – miscategorized as unvaccinated deaths…”extremely alarming situation”

“Thousands are dying of the vaccine daily without us even being aware of it.”

University of Regensberg Professor Christof Kuhbandner uncovered what he calls an extremely alarming situation, one where thousands and thousands of vaccine deaths are being hidden in the statistics.

England report sets off alarms

According to this Austrian report broadcast by servus.tv, Prof. Kuhbandner happened to come across a recent study in the journal ResearchGate, where the authors examined the UK ONS vaccine mortality surveillance report.

Although at first glance the all-cause mortality appeared far lower in the vaccinated than the unvaccinated, on closer inspection they found fundamental inconsistencies and anomalies in the data and that there had been a “systemic miscategorization of deaths between the different categories of unvaccinated and vaccinated” among other factors.

For the period of calendar weeks 1-38, 2021, Figures 8 and 9 show strong peaks in non-Covid mortality for the unvaccinated 60-69 and 70-79 age groups while the mortality among the vaccinated stayed steady.

image-48.png

At first glance, this would suggest that the vaccines were functioning well in England and Wales. But the ending is not a happy one.

Disturbing: The peaks did occur at the same time

Prof. Kuhbandner noted something very unusual was going on and examined the trend also for the 80+ age group as well. The following are the plots for all three age groups. The peaks and deaths were offset.

image-49.png

Moreover, the paper’s authors also commented:

In other words, the vaccines were rolled out in stages, first administered to the most elderly (80+years old) and then to the next group (70-79) and then to the 60-69 group some weeks later. The death peaks then followed the vaccination stages.

So why would people NOT getting the vaccine be the ones dying in huge numbers, and not those getting the vaccine?

This is because in Europe, the status of “vaccinated” first gets assigned 14 days after getting the final jab. Thus any deaths occurring before this ends up being counted as an “unvaccinated death”! So if a patient who got a vaccine dies less than 14 days later, he/she gets counted as an unvaccinated death. This is how vaccine deaths are getting hidden. And there many thousands.

As Figures 5-7 above show, thousands of deaths occurred shortly after the vaccines had been administered, and many among them were likely linked to the vaccine itself. If this is the case globally, and not just in Britain, then the number of vaccine deaths may be profound. The nightmare appears to be true, Prof Kuhbandner shows.

Same pattern in Germany

Prof. Kuhbandner then examined the mortality data for Germany and found the very same pattern: large jumps in mortality immediately following the vaccine campaigns. These deaths appear to be directly the result of vaccinations. It’s just too coincidental to be dismissed.

Carnage equivalent to two commercial jets crashing every day

“When you express this in numbers, it translates to 700 more deaths a day on average,’ Kuhbandner tells servus.tv, looking just at the German numbers. “It would be like two commercial planes full of people crashing every day.”

Kuhbandner also found the same pattern of post-vaccination death in Israel.

The University of Regensburg professor contacted both the Robert Koch Institute and Paul Ehrlich institutes to present his findings, but so far they’ve ignored them. The RKI wrote they did not “have the capacity to evaluate suspicions from every individual.”

“Extremely alarming situation”

As it stands, no one knows when these extremely disturbing findings are going to be taken seriously by the responsible authorities. Until they do, however, many thousands more are going to die each and every day.
Jag tror att det skulle vara bra för dig att kolla upp din källa litegrann ... Daily exposé är en fake news sida ...

moddlaren

Avliden medlem
Gick med
13 Dec 2016
Hoj
YZF1000R
Jag tror att det skulle vara bra för dig att kolla upp din källa litegrann ... Daily exposé är en fake news sida ...
Mjo o mjä.

Vi vet att statistiken är justerad.

Brutet lårben+ covid utan att märkas men diagnosterad= covid patient inte en patient med brutet lårben.

Fake statestik som är passande för att ta frihet från fårskocken som gör som farbror staten säger..

zoda

Gudomlig sporthojare
Gick med
7 Sep 2014
Hoj
Ok
Flyttar från annan tråd:

Jag hänger inte med riktigt
...in Europe, the status of “vaccinated” first gets assigned 14 days after getting the final jab. Thus any deaths occurring before this ends up being counted as an “unvaccinated death”! So if a patient who got a vaccine dies less than 14 days later, he/she gets counted as an unvaccinated death. This is how vaccine deaths are getting hidden. And there many thousands.
Ja det vet vi om sedan tidigare. Värdelöst och ett märkligt sätt att definiera/gruppera. Men att gå ifrån det till...
...att påstå det fetade har jag svårt att hänga med på, det går ju inte att utläsa ur graferna 5-7(det kan såklart vara så i praktiken iaf men det går inte att dra den slutsaten utifrån det som presenteras). Graferna startar alla vid vecka 1 2021 men det framgår inte när vaccinering startade för respsktive åldersgrupp/graf eller när "vaccines had been administered"?

Edit. Nu tror jag jag förstår vad de menar.
Puckeln kommer först för den äldsta åldersgruppen och sedn senare och senare för yngre åldersgrupper och det sammanfaller med att åldsta ålersgruppen vaccinerades först och sedan nästa åldersgrupp nedåt osv. Frågan är då hur antalet vaccinerade i respektive åldersgrupp korrelerar med antalet döda(som presenteras som ovaccinerade), det framgår inte.

NisseHt

Yamaha samlare
Gick med
11 May 2004
Hoj
MT10, FZR1000, RD350, DT125
Det har från början hetat dött med covid. Att man inte utan vidare kan fastställa hur många som har dött av covid är förståeligt.

moddlaren

Avliden medlem
Gick med
13 Dec 2016
Hoj
YZF1000R
"Vad ska vi göra? Bita i kungens öra...
...STOPP! Inte mera! Nu måste jag gå och regera."

Så sa iaf Farbror Staten - som du röstat fram. :sissy
Vafalls? påstår du din eländiga kodknackare att jag skulle ha röstat på den regering som suttit i 8 år, du är uppenbart helt förvirrad just nu.

Doktorn ordinerar ut och starta minst 1 v8 o gasa lite med näsan i röret under 5 minuter, det borde göra susen och du mår bättre samt kan dra normala slutsatser.

Jag skäms inte ett dugg att säga att jag röstat på SD dom sista 2 valen tyvärr är även dessa kultur skadade efter många år i rosenbad.

Kanske kan en rejäl terrorist handling göra susen o det tar på kakerlackorna i fastigheten, dom kan ju inte ens hålla reda på regeringskansliets vapeninnehav.

Usch vad illa jag mår nu efter din antydan att ja buuurrrr röstat på 7 klövern,, hemskatanke??????

Nyheter
Boka provkörning under Start2Ride nu

Under helgen arrangerar mot...

Dags för 2024 års Start2Ride

Kommande helg arrangerar mo...

Härlig uppslutning på kortegen i Sydnärke!

Den traditionsenliga mc-kor...

Eldrivna Oruga Unitrack

Oruga Unitrack, en motorcyk...

Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya storsatsar

Gran Premi de Catalunya Mot...

Lunchhälsning från Merzouga!

Bästa ökenguiden, Jordi Arc...

Rapport från Marocko: Dag 1

Vi bekantar oss med lokalin...

Godmorgon från Erfoud!

Provkörning pågår: läckra Yamaha XSR 900 GP

Sandy kör XSR 900 GP All...

Bike på Ténéré Spirit Experience i Marocko!

Yamahas fabriksteam i Rally...