GRAN PREMIO bwin.com DE ESPAÑA

homerone

Ny medlem
Gick med
6 Mar 2003
Hoj
Husaberg 390
Tätt mellan racen nu, det gillar vi. Dags för Jerez nu till helgen och Stoner vägrar få mer "bottennapp" nu och vinner före Pedrosa, och han i sin tur slår Rossi. Hoppas även Elias kan prestera ett topp 5 resultat.

Benny C

Stadig men lite på sladd
Gick med
9 May 2008
Hoj
2 st Kawasaki ZX-10R. 1 -08 och en -04 Racer limegrön och svart (blivit stulen). OBS hittelön, PM'a tips!
tror den gamla ordningen kommer tillbaks.

1 Rossi
2 Stoner
3 Lorenzo
4 Dovi
5 Kallio ?

Arthur Dent

Inge Vidare Snabb
Gick med
28 Sep 2004
Hoj
1100 F, och en trave smått
Glöm inte att vi har Svenskt med i Spanien. Alexander Kristiansson åker Red Bull Rookie Cup. Han var med jäkligt bra i försäsongstesterna, så.....visa dom nu grabben. Sätt Sverige på kartan!

Axxexs

Ordinary man doing extraordinary things
Gick med
11 Dec 2003
Hoj
Technical Sports Racing AC28-M Prototype powered by Honda Racing Corporation
Helgens wildcards.

Debise_wildcard_Jerez_de_la_Fronter.jpg

Gick med
10 Sep 2003
Hoj
CB1000RA
Glöm inte att vi har Svenskt med i Spanien. Alexander Kristiansson åker Red Bull Rookie Cup. Han var med jäkligt bra i försäsongstesterna, så.....visa dom nu grabben. Sätt Sverige på kartan!

Ja, och det har talats om att ev. visa racet på Red Bull Rookies hemsida, men
det är inget jag har fått bekräftat än. Jag har mailat och frågat. Det skall
sen även visas som eftersändning på Viasat Motor :banana

Axxexs

Gick med
11 Dec 2003
Hoj
Statestiken på kval, podiumplaceringar och regerande banrekorden från förra årets race + vm-ställningarna just nu.

MotoGP
Pole Position 2008: Jorge Lorenzo 1:38:189
Podium 2008: 1. Dani Pedrosa - 2. Valentino Rossi - 3. Jorge Lorenzo
Banrekord: Dani Pedrosa [2008] 1:40:116

VM-ställning MotoGP - 2009.
1. Jorge Lorenzo, 41
2. Valentino Rossi, 40
3. Casey Stoner, 38
4. Andrea Dovizioso, 22
5. Dani Pedrosa, 21

250GP
Pole Position 2008: Alvaro Bautista 1:43:071
Podium 2008: 1. Mika Kallio - 2. Mattia Pasini - 3. Yuki Takahashi
Banrekord: Marco Simoncelli [2008] 1:43:546

VM-ställning 250GP - 2009.
1. Alvaro Bautista 34
2. Hiroshi Aoyama 33
3. Hector Barbera 30
4. Jules Cluzel 20
5. Gabor Talmacsi 19

125GP
Pole Position 2008: Bradley Smith 1:47:587
Podium 2008: 1. Simone Corsi - 2. Nicoals Terol - 3. Bradley Smith
Banrekord: Lukas Pesek [2006] 1:47:404

VM-stälning 125GP - 2009.
1. Andrea Iannone 37.5
2. Julian Simon 30
3. Pol Espargaro 22.5
4. Sandro Cortese 18
5. Stefan Bradl 17

Axxexs

Gick med
11 Dec 2003
Hoj
Ja, och det har talats om att ev. visa racet på Red Bull Rookies hemsida, men
det är inget jag har fått bekräftat än. Jag har mailat och frågat. Det skall
sen även visas som eftersändning på Viasat Motor :banana

Från Red Bulls pressrealese:

MotoGP Rookies Cup Starts This Weekend At Jerez With Live Online TV

Rookies TV goes live as the Red Bull MotoGP Rookies Cup starts in Jerez

The future World Champions begin their battle for the 2009 Red Bull MotoGP Rookies Cup this coming weekend as part of the Spanish Grand Prix at Jerez. The 3rd Rookies season starts with two races, one on Saturday May 2nd and one on Sunday May 3rd, the beginning of an 8 race Cup.

The promotion of Rookie talent has got another boost with the news that one of this year's Cup favourites, the 17 year old Norwegian Sturla Fagerhaug, will have the first of a number of Wild Card rides as part of the factory Red Bull KTM 125 team at the following Grand Prix in France. Cameron Beaubier, his team mate for that event, is also an ex Rookie and with Lorenzo Savadori, Matt Hoyle and Johann Zarco all ex Rookies with regular GP rides this year the alumni are starting to populate the 125 GP class.

This season for the first time fans will be able to watch the Rookies races live thanks to a satellite feed to the Rookies Cup website www.redbullrookiescup.com and this will continue all year. After the event the recorded races will remain on the Rookies TV section of the site. All the Rookies races and other features will also be available to broadcast media through Red Bull's content pool at www.redbullcontentpool.com

None of those battling in Spain will be thinking about the fact that previous Jerez winners have not gone on to win the Cup and favourite going into the opening round is Fagerhaug, who was a close 3rd in the 2008 Cup behind double Jerez winner Luis Salom.

Fagerhaug was quickest at the Jerez pre-season test but is far too level headed to assume that this is any kind of guarantee especially as 14 year old Japanese Daijiro Hiura, fastest in the opening pre-season test in Estoril, missed the second day in Jerez as he had to return home to school.

"I love the track," says Fagerhaug. "It's been resurfaced and is smoother than it was before, it's got fast corners, some tricky ones. It's a lot of fun."

The home country advantage goes to Daniel Ruiz and the 17 year old from Pamplona pushed absent Hiura out of second spot on practice times late in the second day of the test. "I know that everyone is going to be faster at the race," said Ruiz. "I enjoy the track but it is going to be very tough, there are so many fast riders and our times from the test are not important."

One of those hoping that Ruiz is right is Deane Brown, the 16 year old Scot, who scored 2 third places at last year's season opener in Jerez but was only 11th fastest at the test. He suffered an early fall when another rider's crashing machine took him out and that left him with an injured elbow that hampered him for the rest of the test. "It was just a bit of bad luck but at least we ended up with a good bike setting. I'm fit now and really looking forward to the races. Last year was good but I'm going for 2 wins in Jerez this year, I'll not be happy with anything else."

Another Briton who was hampered by injury after a fall was 15 year old Danny Kent, it was an injured wrist that kept him down in 8th place. "I think we still have some work to do on the bike because it didn't work as well as it did at Estoril and my wrist was stopping me riding the way I should so it wasn't easy to sort it out."

It the same injured-riders club was Benny Solis winner of the 2008 Red Bull AMA U.S. Rookies Cup, he suffered a nasty injury to the little finger of his left hand at the Estoril test and was struggling to learn the Jerez track and set a good time. The 14 year old Californian was 19th fastest with fellow countryman, 15 year old, Jake Gagne ahead in 13th and 14 year old Kentuckian Hayden Gillim 23rd.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lite uttalanden från några förare inför racet.

Valentino Rossi
"We’ve made a good start to the season with two podiums which shows we are consistent, but now we need to make the step up. Motegi was a good race but we had one or two problems, which we need to fix. We have a lot of data from Jerez because we tested there twice in the winter so I hope that this will help us to find a good setting straight away. I also hope that the weather is good because we’ve had two difficult races for this and I have had enough of the rain now! As a rule we are very strong at the track and it is always great fun riding there. I love Jerez, it’s always a brilliant atmosphere and the fans make a big, big party for three days; I hope I can be part of the party this time! The championship is becoming very interesting now so let’s hope for an exciting race this weekend.”

Jorge Lorenzo
“My motivation is high because I am arriving as the World Championship leader in my own home. I can’t ask for more! I had a very good feeling in Japan, and I enjoyed riding the bike in every corner. I have to be careful however because I am still learning all the time how to ride with the new Bridgestone tyres. I think that Jerez is maybe one of the most special circuits in the world, to be a MotoGP rider there is like a dream, all the people surrounding you… The last test in Jerez was very good. I was always in the three first positions so I hope to be fast from the start this weekend. I would like another podium, like last year in Jerez and like the first two races in 2009. I am confident!”

Loris Capirossi
"I have been very disappointed with the first two races because the weather has meant we haven't been able to get the work done that we have wanted to on the bike, so it is good to go to a track where we have done some testing at already this year. We are going there with a good base setting and that should make the bike work pretty well straight out of the box. I am aiming for a high position this week, not just for me, but for all my crew and everyone at Suzuki because they really deserve it!"

Chris Vermeulen
"I'm really looking forward to this weekend in Jerez, it's a great circuit and has an iconic feel to it - I've certainly watched many of my heroes race around there! We had a very good pre-season test there and I am looking forward to getting back on track and making the most of what we discovered there last month, in terms of set-up and tyre performance - especially as the track had just been re-surfaced. I hope that I can qualify on at least the front two rows and then I'll be able to challenge at the front right from the start and try to get on the podium!"

Casey Stoner
“I’ve never really done well at Jerez but in the winter test we worked well and set some quick times so we’ll try to use that as the base for a positive weekend. You need good handling at this track and a bike that allows you to get into the corner quickly and then onto the gas straight away, as well as having good stability. I think we’ve taken a step forward in this area with the GP9 and as long as we don’t get bad weather or some other kind of setback then we should find a good set-up for Jerez. Some of our better tracks are coming up later in the season but if we stay focused and keep working as we are doing then we can still put some decent results on the board. The start of the season has been better for us this year than it was last year so we have to try and keep our standards up.”

Nicky Hayden
“I can’t deny that it’s been a tough start to the season, especially in Japan, but we have to move on and look ahead. Now we go to Jerez and even though we didn’t have a great test there in March, things are different now. At Motegi I felt as though the communication within the team had improved, the work we’re doing together as a group is becoming more smooth, so I’m looking forward to starting again at Jerez with a clear and positive mind. I don’t even want to think about the possibility of it raining again there! At the moment it looks like the forecast is good but it seems as though somebody upstairs likes seeing MotoGP riders in the wet! Joking aside, it would be nice to have a ‘normal’ weekend so that we can work properly on the bike. I want my season to finally get going!”

Last edited:

Axxexs

Gick med
11 Dec 2003
Hoj
011pb9.jpg

Bridgestone MotoGP Preview - Round 3: Spain, Jerez Tuesday 28 April 2009

Tyre compounds available:
Front: Medium, Hard.
Rear: Soft, Medium

After two overseas grands prix to start the season in Qatar and Japan, MotoGP turns to Europe and to the Jerez circuit. The third race of the season also brings a different tyre strategy for Bridgestone. Having selected soft and medium compound slicks for both front and rear for the past two races, the nature of the Spanish circuit means a harder front tyre is needed. The rear slick choices are again soft and medium compound, as seen in the previous two races, but the front Bridgestone is a step harder with medium and hard compounds available. These are the same front and rear options as were selected for the last pre-season test at the circuit at the end of March, so every rider (except the then-recovering Dani Pedrosa) has experience of Bridgestone’s new 2009 rubber at the circuit.

Both grands prix this season, in Qatar and in Japan, have been affected by rain, and the pre-season test in Jerez was also partly wet. Whilst riders have now got much more experience on Bridgestone’s wet weather tyres, they’ll be hoping for a dry weekend.

Last year’s race saw Fiat Yamaha’s Valentino Rossi as the highest-placed Bridgestone-shod rider, finishing in second place. It was one of only three races in which a Bridgestone rider did not take victory as Repsol Honda’s Dani Pedrosa scored a home victory, his first of two wins last year.

Hiroshi Yamada - Bridgestone Motorsport – Manager Motorcycle Sport Unit

“We have seen some very rare and challenging conditions in both race weekends so far this season, with Qatar’s race delayed until Monday and torrential rain in Motegi cancelling qualifying. I am looking forward to returning to Europe this weekend where hopefully the weather will be much better. We saw a good race in Japan which I am pleased about, and I am sure this can continue in Spain.”

Tohru Ubukata – Bridgestone Motorsport – Manager Motorcycle Race Tyre Development

“The Jerez circuit has been totally resurfaced since last year’s race so this will make a difference to tyre performance, though we have experience from the pre-season test at the end of March. It was previously quite bumpy and now it is flatter which is less demanding for the tyre’s construction in absorbing the bumps, but the surface is more abrasive which is why we have decided to select a harder compound front Bridgestone to increase durability.”

Axxexs

Gick med
11 Dec 2003
Hoj
Mika Kallio
"If they would have told me I would have finished in eights position my first two MotoGP races in January, I would have probably sign for it. Of course my objectives are others, but to arrive in the top level of road motorcycling racing as a rookie and be able to confirm in the top 10 it isn't bad at all. On this circuit, in Jerez, I often found my self at ease and I hope to be able to confirm it this year. The Team is putting my self in the ideal condition to ride and show my qualities and for this I want to thank them publically. I hope to give them many satisfactions during this long season."

Niccolò Canepa
"The first World Championship points have arrived, but for sure it isn't because of my performances. In Japan I had a complicated weekend for various reasons. At Jerez circuit, not like Motegi, I have ridden quite some times and it will be my occasion to achieve a good result. Both, in Japan and Qatar, I was too far from the firsts: I know I can do much better and I will give my best to demonstrate it."

Maverick_ou812

There's a new kid in town
Gick med
30 Sep 2004
Med Tingeling, Sara,Casper och Nora in da bakery.
Hoj
Ducati 821 Monster -15 och en Specialized Roubaix SL4, 2010 Honda CBR1000RR C-ABS till salu
Spaniens GP, Jerez, 1-3 maj

Fredag
Träning
125 cc: 13.05-13.45
MotoGP: 14.05-14.50
250 cc: 15.05-15.50

Lördag
Träning
125 cc: 09.05-09.45
MotoGP: 10.05-10.50
250 cc: 11.05-11.50

Kval
125: 13.05-13.45
MotoGP: 14.05-14.50
250 cc: 15.05-15.50

Söndag
Warm up:
125 cc: 08.40-09.00
250 cc: 09.10-09.30
MotoGP: 09.40-10.00

Tävling:
125 cc: 11.00
250 cc: 12.15
MotoGP: 14.00

Viasat Motor sänder:
Fredag: Kl 13.00-16.00.
Lördag: Kl 09.00-12.00 och 11.00-14.00.
Söndag: Kl 08.35-10.05 och 10.45-15.10.

(Lördagens sändningstider ej helt fastställda)

moroder

www.sids.se
Gick med
29 May 2003
Hoj
Suzuki LS 650 -97
Last edited:

oFFkeFF

Slipar röven
Gick med
6 Mar 2003
Hoj
yamaha xt660r
29 april 2009 14:02

Viasat Motor bjuder alla på STCC-premiären

Viasat Motor gör en enorm satsning på frivisning av Viasat Motor under STCC:s premiärhelg.

Viasat Motor sänder live lördagen den andra maj från Mantorp, utöver det bjuder man även på fredag 1 maj och söndag 3 maj. Det innebär förutom STCC att du kan följa Moto GP från Spanien och Grand Am Sports Car Series.

http://www.stcc.se/379/?tx_ttnews[tt_news]=5545&tx_ttnews[backPid]=81&cHash=d101551cba

www.viasat.se

:tummenupp
Surt att man inte är hemma bara...

davve

I´ll make you famous
Gick med
20 Aug 2004
Hoj
GG EC300
hur fixar man så man kan se den frivisningen då? finns kanalerna direkt om man har en digitalbox?

Stoekh

Gick med
21 Apr 2008
Hoj
Flertalet olika
Är det nattrace här också eller vad är det frågan om? Svartare än sandnegrerna i Qatar på min tv (motogp.com).

Hör bara massa spikande 125or och två engelsmän - ensamt?

Nyheter
Skönt häng på Rapidos öppet hus!

Idag höll Rapido MC, Stockh...

Högsta antalet viltolyckor på tio år

Under 2023 inrapporterades ...

Värva SMC-medlem – chans att vinna MC-resa till Nya Zeeland

Foto: Miles Holden Värva...

Hydet Dirt Drags istället för hillclimb 

Den 3 augusti i år har Hyde...

Dags för 50:e Custom Bike Show

Lördagen den 1 juni är det ...

Varning för potthål