Tips för dig som vill ha billig integral Arai-hjälm(modell profile V)

gundj

Snygggubbe
Gick med
3 Sep 2019
Hoj
Ducati 900SSie, Multi 1000S DS, 1098S, Suzuki GSX1100EF -84 & Yamaha SR500 - 91
Fast hjälmen i tipset är en Profile-V, inte Renegade-V.
Från websidan

"One of the distinctive features of the Renegade-V is the characteristic frontal view of the helmet. The chin area is designed and shaped to resemble the look of a rugby player or a martial artist. But the chin bar’s aggressive design is not only for looks, it also increases the shell strength in this area. There are four slots to be found on the front of the helmet, and another total of four slots on the sides and back. All contributing to a highly effective ventilation and therefore great comfort. The side ducts remove hot air from the interior, through integrated air channels behind the cheek pads. For added comfort the four ventilation slots in the front may be opened and closed with a slide shutter on the inside. The surface of the EPS cheek pad material is treated with a noise reducing foam.

This keeps the helmet quiet when the inside air passes through the air channels. The chin curtain reduces the amount of air entering the helmet. If a rider wants an even quieter ride, the optional replaceable chin cover can be mounted. The top ducts have been designed for an upright riding position, as is usual for cruiser and naked style bikes. A super fiber belt is integrated into the shell, for increased strength in the area above the eye port. An important feature for riders who demand increased protection. The Renegade-V was designed and made for riders who insist on Arai protection while enjoying their cruiser or naked motorcycles."

maskan

Medlem
Gick med
12 Aug 2018
Hoj
Motorcyklar
Profile V motsvarar vad jag förstått regent x, som fått 4 stjärnor.

Regent V är gamla versionen av profile gissar jag. Köpte en till, men känns lite onödigt då man redan har en chaser ?

Cozy P

Medlem
Gick med
21 Sep 2006
Hoj
Honda VTR SP-1 -00
Kul att tipset faktiskt gav något! Hoppas att hjälmarna är till belåtenhet, köpte en själv också..:gnissla

Steffo K

3 hojar på 30 år. Byter inte gärna.
Gick med
25 May 2009
Hoj
-06 Yamaha R1 50th anniversary edition
Synd att jag inte hängde här i helgen. Nu var de slutsålda i rimliga storlekar.

tomsta

Sporthojsnörd
Gick med
10 Jul 2007
Hoj
Honda CBF600 -04
Fick bekräftat ordern som jag la i går. men den är ju ännu inte skickad så mycket kan ju ändras, kanske??

v1627915985654.png

tomsta

Sporthojsnörd
Gick med
10 Jul 2007
Hoj
Honda CBF600 -04
Dom höll sitt ord, min kom idag. Så helschysst gjort av FC-moto eftersom det nog var en felskrivning från början.

Bifogat

• billig hjälm.jpg
    billig hjälm.jpg
    450.6 KB · Visningar: 10
Last edited:

Mattias

Very nice
Personal
Gick med
24 Feb 2002
Hoj
GSX-R750WT + TL1000RW + G650X Moto
Nu så!

Bifogat

• 22DB8D48-FC31-4643-B9CC-B90806145485.jpeg
    22DB8D48-FC31-4643-B9CC-B90806145485.jpeg
    442.5 KB · Visningar: 30

DogOnWheels

Har bara Yamaha’er
Gick med
4 Apr 2019
Hoj
BT1100, XT660R, FJR1300
Har just varit o hämtat ut min helmet, utomordentligt nöjd med den här affären än så länge.
Undrar verkligen om det var meningen att de skulle säljas ut med över 60% rabatt…
Hur som helst, hatt… hjälmen av för FCmoto, får hålla koll på deras erbjudanden framöver :)

Nyheter
Skaparen, samlaren och evighetsmaskinen

”och om du tittar här...

Sex nya MC-stipendiater 2024

För tolfte året bidrar Sved...

Start2Ride tar bron över till Danmark

Efter flera års framgång i ...

Sex nya MC-stipendiater

Sex mc-stipendiater får cha...

Förlängd Husqvarna-garanti

Husqvarna Motorcycles erbju...

Förlängd Husqvarna-garanti