Åker du på rätt hoj ? personlighets test!

Dr.Bike

Yamaha YZF R1
You scored 7 moxie, 9 zeal, and 4 pomp!
You're addicted to speed, but have the knowledge and experience to match. Although you like to win, you don't really care so much about competing with others as much as competing with yourself.

Your bike is the Yamaha YZF R1. Given how easily the rear wheel on this beast spins up coming out of turns, it is fortunate that you constantly work to improve your skills. (I've seen more R1s crash at track days than any other bike.)

It was a close decision with the Suzuki GSXR1000, but your personality seemed a bit more R1-ish. (But hey, I could be wrong. Its only a silly test.)

You scored higher than 84% on moxie

You scored higher than 90% on zeal

You scored higher than 80% on pomp

Å jag som trodde jag var Hondakille! :)

Lt Jake

Sassa Brassa.....
Gick med
16 Mar 2005
Hoj
XS500
"självmordsåkare som tror att du är bättre än du är.." (600cc squid)

Det är ju det jag har sagt hela tiden!/J.

Carpe me

Mest hk när man dör vinner!
Gick med
20 Jun 2004
Hoj
Khggy
Ducati monster

You're a bit of a snob, but otherwise well-adjusted.

Your bike is the Ducati Monster. Sexy. Powerful. Agile. Italian style in a badass matte black.

Of all the test takers, you are most likely to have been hoping for your result to indicate that your bike is a Harley. It isn't. Sorry. You show the potential to become a superior rider, and you need a bike that encourages and rewards your learning. The Harley will just hold you back, and you'll have nagging feelings that something is wrong.

The Suzuki SV series is also a good bet, but it wouldn't appeal to you. Far too Common.

You scored higher than 57% on moxie
You scored higher than 25% on zeal
You scored higher than 99% on pom

jra_racing

Enduro rider
Gick med
10 May 2004
Hoj
Husqvarnor
Yamaha YZF R1
You scored 6 moxie, 10 zeal, and -1 pomp!
My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
You scored higher than 66% on moxie
You scored higher than 98% on zeal
You scored higher than 8% on pomp

You're addicted to speed, but have the knowledge and experience to match. Although you like to win, you don't really care so much about competing with others as much as competing with yourself.
<P>Your bike is the Yamaha YZF R1. Given how easily the rear wheel on this beast spins up coming out of turns, it is fortunate that you constantly work to improve your skills. (I've seen more R1s crash at track days than any other bike.)
<P>It was a close decision with the Suzuki GSXR1000, but your personality seemed a bit more R1-ish. (But hey, I could be wrong. Its only a silly test.)
Det är bara inse och skaffa en till nästa säsong då :D

Martin_08

Vad fan är Zatzy?
Gick med
30 Apr 2005
Hoj
Yamaha R6
Aprilia RSV Mille
You scored 7 moxie, -1 zeal, and 11 pomp!

mt1108813014.jpg

McB

Moderat(or)
Gick med
6 Mar 2003
Hoj
Senare...
600cc Sportbike
You scored 11 moxie, 1 zeal, and 4 pomp!

You are a squid. Your bike is a 600cc Japanese Sportbike. Take your pick, it really doesn't matter, since you're going to wad it.

pucko

Medlem
Gick med
21 May 2005
Hoj
Honda CBR 600 RR 07
Yamaha YZF R1
You scored 6 moxie, 8 zeal, and 2 pomp!
Your bike is the Yamaha YZF R1. Given how easily the rear wheel on this beast spins up coming out of turns, it is fortunate that you constantly work to improve your skills. (I've seen more R1s crash at track days than any other bike.)

It was a close decision with the Suzuki GSXR1000, but your personality seemed a bit more R1-ish. (But hey, I could be wrong. Its only a silly test.)

Det var som f-n :yoparty :banana

TukTuk

Fullända
Gick med
16 Mar 2005
Hoj
Hornet 606
600cc här med. Verkar inte vara så många alternativ de lagt upp efter ha skummat igenom tråden.

Ni med Harley får väl komma ut ur garaget och sätta er ner med föräldrarna... :hihi

ulf

Störd
Gick med
6 Mar 2003
Hoj
Kawatia
You are a squid. Your bike is a 600cc Japanese Sportbike. Take your pick, it really doesn't matter, since you're going to wad it.

You are the primary source of extra bits of fairing plastic on eBay. :lol

Nyheter
Skönt häng på Rapidos öppet hus!

Idag höll Rapido MC, Stockh...

Högsta antalet viltolyckor på tio år

Under 2023 inrapporterades ...

Värva SMC-medlem – chans att vinna MC-resa till Nya Zeeland

Foto: Miles Holden Värva...

Hydet Dirt Drags istället för hillclimb 

Den 3 augusti i år har Hyde...

Dags för 50:e Custom Bike Show

Lördagen den 1 juni är det ...