Åker du på rätt hoj ? personlighets test!

ola_sandin

Biltema is the shit!
Gick med
23 Mar 2003
Hoj
Suzuki och en dax-kopia
sirSmokealot skrev:
Fan ved detta suger... fick osso sportster...

I och för sig, om jag skulle välja en harley så skulle det bli en sportster, men vad faan... :arsele

KTM660 rules! Det är rätt hoj för mig! :tummenupp

Fick också sportsteter trots att jag prickade att jag inte gillar HD.. Kanske skulle se om man hittar något www.sportserhoj.com

John

:rofl
Gick med
6 Mar 2003
Hoj
FZR 1000T -91
Yamaha YZF R1
You scored 6 moxie, 9 zeal, and 2 pomp!

My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 66% on moxie
You scored higher than 98% on zeal
You scored higher than 39% on pomp

JT

I feel the need, the need for speed!
Gick med
6 Oct 2005
Hoj
Kawasaki ZX-12R Ninja och Yamaha R6
600cc Sportbike
You scored 10 moxie, 4 zeal, and 3 pomp!
You are a squid. Your bike is a 600cc Japanese Sportbike. Take your pick, it really doesn't matter, since you're going to wad it.
You are the primary source of extra bits of fairing plastic on eBay.

When you're riding in the mountains, you have a hard time keeping up with that Olde Pharte on a Triumph Thruxton without blowing the centerline in the twisties and going WFO on every straight. (You're not a bad rider, but you're just not as good as you think you are.)

On a hot day, you're likely to be seen weaving through highway traffic at warp speed, wearing sneakers and a t-shirt blowing up your back.

The good news for you is that this is a temporary phase in your riding career. You will either (a) buzzsplat or (b) become more acutely conscious of your own mortality after a few minor but eye-openingly lucky crashes.

Take it to the track. You'll live longer.

:)

Hellraiser

MAGISTER MUNDI SUM
Gick med
19 Apr 2003
Hoj
Ducati 916, Suzuki GSX-R 750
Aprilia RSV Mille... kunde nästan inte bli mer rätt än så

//Johanna (inloggad på Hellraisers användare)

philsson

Jag gasa... å de rasa
Gick med
17 Jul 2004
Hoj
zx7r
Your bike is a Harley, or some facsimile thereof.

mt1109015039.jpg
:mad: :mad: :mad:

Herman

Plockar ut en ny CBR1000RA vecka 14
Gick med
16 Jul 2004
Hoj
Honda CBR 1000RA - 2010
Aprilia RSV Mille
You scored 7 moxie, 3 zeal, and 7 pomp!
You're a fast and competent rider, but maybe not quite as good as you think you are. You've spent some big bucks on a sexy Aprilia, now go buy a beat-up Kawasaki EX500 as a track bike and get in some practice before you kill yourself.
Seriously. The Mille's power scares the crap out of you at times, and you mostly bought it because you wanted something more unusual than a Ducati. Its not comfortable, you're not having fun, and you're riding less than you did on your old bike. If you're not willing to put in some serious practice time, you should really get something a little less purposefully lethal.

Nu känns de lite bättre....

robert77

Ny medlem
Gick med
12 May 2005
Hoj
KTM 990 Adventure R
Yamaha YZF R1
You scored 7 moxie, 8 zeal, and 5 pomp! :yoparty :yoparty :yoparty

You're addicted to speed, but have the knowledge and experience to match. Although you like to win, you don't really care so much about competing with others as much as competing with yourself.
Your bike is the Yamaha YZF R1. Given how easily the rear wheel on this beast spins up coming out of turns, it is fortunate that you constantly work to improve your skills. (I've seen more R1s crash at track days than any other bike.)

It was a close decision with the Suzuki GSXR1000, but your personality seemed a bit more R1-ish.

nissse

Ny medlem
Gick med
5 Sep 2003
Hoj
retta
en japs på 600cc,sport blev det,men ni som fick hd som svar svarade väl att det var ok på sista frågan......

-SuperRetard-

Ny medlem
Gick med
25 Dec 2004
Hoj
z1000
Ducati Monster! Your bike is the Ducati Monster. Sexy. Powerful. Agile. Italian style in a badass matte black. helt okej! :tummenupp

SMoto

på diet
Gick med
5 Jan 2004
Hoj
ZX10 -08, Corvette C6, Audi A5
blev ju ganska rätt :tummenupp

Yamaha YZF R1
You scored 7 moxie, 10 zeal, and 3 pomp!
You're addicted to speed, but have the knowledge and experience to match. Although you like to win, you don't really care so much about competing with others as much as competing with yourself.
Your bike is the Yamaha YZF R1. Given how easily the rear wheel on this beast spins up coming out of turns, it is fortunate that you constantly work to improve your skills. (I've seen more R1s crash at track days than any other bike.)

It was a close decision with the Suzuki GSXR1000, but your personality seemed a bit more R1-ish. (But hey, I could be wrong. Its only a silly test.)

My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 79% on moxie

You scored higher than 98% on zeal

You scored higher than 64% on pomp

ezzo

Portöppnare
Gick med
26 May 2003
Hoj
KTM rc10
Blev en R1a..
You scored 8 moxie, 8 zeal, and 2 pomp!

It was a close decision with the Suzuki GSXR1000, but your personality seemed a bit more R1-ish. (But hey, I could be wrong. Its only a silly test.)

Hua.. ska man behöva byta ner sig.. :huvet

Last edited:

Herkules

FUCK IT
Gick med
8 Oct 2004
Hoj
Cbr600rr 04
:rofl :rofl :rofl

You're a fast and competent rider, but maybe not quite as good as you think you are. You've spent some big bucks on a sexy Aprilia, now go buy a beat-up Kawasaki EX500 as a track bike and get in some practice before you kill yourself.
Seriously. The Mille's power scares the crap out of you at times, and you mostly bought it because you wanted something more unusual than a Ducati. Its not comfortable, you're not having fun, and you're riding less than you did on your old bike. If you're not willing to put in some serious practice time, you should really get something a little less purposefully lethal.

kungko

HAN MED KLYVD TUNGA...
Gick med
7 Jan 2005
Hoj
CRF 250R -07
?

You are a squid. Your bike is a 600cc Japanese Sportbike. Take your pick, it really doesn't matter, since you're going to wad it.

You scored higher than 68% on moxie

You scored higher than 44% on zeal

You scored higher than 80% on pomp

Blueman

Kan man fästa babyskydd med "bläckfisk"?
Gick med
21 Jun 2004
Hoj
RF900R
2ono skrev:
Ditt val av hoj avslöjar en del av dig som person eller undrar du vad som är rätt hoj för dig eller om du valt rätt.

Jeg blev rekommenderad en R1:a... Trodde jag var mer touringinriktad... Jag måste nog överväga att ägna vintern åt att justera min personlighet :tungan

svampe

Arlanda TT för Ezzo
Gick med
6 Mar 2003
Hoj
CBR600RR -08, GSX-R750 -00
You are the primary source of extra bits of fairing plastic on eBay.

HAHA. nästan rätt!

Nyheter
BMW visar upp konceptmodellen R20

BMW har visat upp på en hel...

Prövotid på AM-körkortet införs

En ändring i körkortslagen ...

2025 års motocrossmodeller från Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycles har p...

BMW visar upp konceptmodellen R20

BMW har visat upp på en hel...

Återträff för deltagarna på Carlbarks Spanienresor!

Carlbarks motor arrangerar ...

”Vårservice”!

Ibland hinner man inte rikt...

KTM 990 RC R på väg

KTM har presenterat prototy...

Bike Babes 10 år – bjuder in till mc-mässa

Fotograf: Lotta Kronåker ...

Bike Babes 10 år – bjuder in till mc-mässa

Fotograf: Lotta Kronåker ...

KTM 990 RC R på gång

KTM har presenterat prototy...