Trackday

Zantoz_SWE

Kiss my axe
Gick med
1 Apr 2009
Ort
Route 134 near Atvidaberg
Hoj
2005 R1
So folks,
is anyone planning one soon? I am VERY interested and I hope i can participate.
I have 2-piece full leathers.
Might have a problem with the exhaust since I modified the original to remove the baffles so I cannot return back to normal sound :rolleyes:

As for insurance, I have third party european but i am SURE they do not cover track days.

If the above is not a problem I would like to join anyone who is thinking of doing a trackday soon. I haven't been to one yet. :hojsmilie
 
excellent. I think i ll send them an email or call them since the translation is really bad and I need to understand exactly the requirements.



I am not sure about that 95db though. But I thought that track was in an uninhabited area of Linkoping. Who are we going to annoy with exhaust sounds? The squirrels?


So anyone going from this forum?
 
excellent. I think i ll send them an email or call them since the translation is really bad and I need to understand exactly the requirements.



I am not sure about that 95db though. But I thought that track was in an uninhabited area of Linkoping. Who are we going to annoy with exhaust sounds? The squirrels?


So anyone going from this forum?

Sure! A lot of guys from SH go to Sviestad on these track evenings. Sorry to say that there is no need to show up if you don't have an original un-modified exhaust system. If it's not original you don't drive even if it's as silent as a mouse. There is no point in arguing about it either.

Other than that you need to make sure that your insurance covers trackdays and that your bike is in otherwise road legal condition.

Cheers
// Wibäck
 
Sure! A lot of guys from SH go to Sviestad on these track evenings. Sorry to say that there is no need to show up if you don't have an original un-modified exhaust system. If it's not original you don't drive even if it's as silent as a mouse. There is no point in arguing about it either.

Other than that you need to make sure that your insurance covers trackdays and that your bike is in otherwise road legal condition.

Cheers
// Wibäck

well that rules me out :rolleyes:

any other place where they dont care about loud exhausts?
 
Nyheter
Seriösa mc-kläder till bra pris

Raven Moravia TX Air+: Seri...

Márquez obeveklig i Misano

Misano gav Márquez hans fem...

Yamaha R7-vinnarens rapport: ”Ett riktigt monster på kurviga landsvägar!”

På MC-mässan i vintras anor...

Nisse Hedlund bortgången

Den legendariske motorkonst...

En dag på dragstrippen

Efter att ha varit aktiv so...

Steve McQueens Scott Squirrel till salu

Detta Scott Flying Squirrel...

Dags för Strängnäs Bike Show!

Sista lördagen i augusti är...

Bikeweekend på Kjula denna helg

Den 22-23 augusti är det da...

Motorcycle Inferno #8

Den 5 september blir Laxhol...

Tiotusentals körde Mälaren Runt

Lördagen den 15 augusti gen...

Back
Top