This Weekend!

I think around 1pm, I have no idea as new to the area and hoping to follow people. Open to suggestions. Learn some new roads.

I have used a translater and put in Swedish too. Im still learning the language and wish to be fluent soon.
 
I think around 1pm, I have no idea as new to the area and hoping to follow people. Open to suggestions. Learn some new roads.

I have used a translater and put in Swedish too. Im still learning the language and wish to be fluent soon.

It´s no big deal, everyone in Sweden can speak English you know:tummenupp
I live in Roslagen (Norrtälje kommun) and I know almost every little nice road in this area :)
It´s about 15-20 minutes from Vallentuna. Just say a place that you are familiar to and I go there to meet you.
 
I know, but Im not your typica brit. I do want to speak the language :)

Im at the gym in the morning and then can go out, Id be happy to see the roads. One thing I miss from the UK are the twisty roads. Next year I hope to do track days here, blew my budget bringing bike over.

Ill PM you my mobile
 
Hej, vadret ser ut att vara daligt for imorgon enligt smhi. Jag Kollar efter gymet imorgon bitti.
 
Nyheter
Seriösa mc-kläder till bra pris

Raven Moravia TX Air+: Seri...

Márquez obeveklig i Misano

Misano gav Márquez hans fem...

Yamaha R7-vinnarens rapport: ”Ett riktigt monster på kurviga landsvägar!”

På MC-mässan i vintras anor...

Nisse Hedlund bortgången

Den legendariske motorkonst...

En dag på dragstrippen

Efter att ha varit aktiv so...

Steve McQueens Scott Squirrel till salu

Detta Scott Flying Squirrel...

Dags för Strängnäs Bike Show!

Sista lördagen i augusti är...

Bikeweekend på Kjula denna helg

Den 22-23 augusti är det da...

Motorcycle Inferno #8

Den 5 september blir Laxhol...

Tiotusentals körde Mälaren Runt

Lördagen den 15 augusti gen...

Back
Top