Om din hoj e i fara

toca1

NinjaClubSweden
Gick med
6 Mar 2003
Ort
Gothenburg
Hoj
ZX-12R SÅLD
så kanske detta kan hjälpa :tummenupp :tummenupp :D

avisutklipp.jpg
 
Det vore väl f-n om inte det är det bästa sättet att få fram lite polis när man behöver dem.
 
FY bubblan va bra!
Garvar så jag får ont i kistan. :D
 
Eller om man vill ha dit dem ännu fortare; "Officer down, officer down!!".
 
Ovanstående får mig osökt att tänka på en historia:

Woman: Is there a problem, Officer?
Officer: Ma'am, you were speeding.
Woman: Oh, I see.
Officer: Can I see your license please?
Woman: I'd give it to you but I don't have one.
Officer: Don't have one?
Woman: Lost it 4 times for drunk driving.
Officer: I see...Can I see your vehicle registration papers please.
Woman: I can't do that.
Officer: Why not?
Woman: I stole this car.
Officer: Stole it?
Woman: Yes, and I killed and hacked up the owner.
Officer: You what?
Woman: His body parts are in plastic bags in the trunk if you want to see.
The Officer looks at the woman, slowly backs away to his car, and calls for back up. Within minutes 5 police cars circle the car. A senior officer slowly approaches the car, clasping his half drawn gun.
Officer 2: Ma'am, could you step out of your vehicle please!
The woman steps out of her vehicle.
Woman: Is there a problem sir?
Officer 2: One of my officers told me that you have stolen this car and murdered the owner.
Woman: Murdered the owner?
Officer 2: Yes, could you please open the trunk of your car, please.
The woman opens the trunk, revealing nothing but an empty trunk.
Officer 2: Is this your car, ma'am?
Woman: Yes, here are the registration papers.
The first officer is stunned.
Officer 2: One of my officers claims that you do not have a driving license.
The woman digs into her handbag and pulls out a clutch purse a hands it to
the officer. The officer snaps opens the clutch purse and examines the license. He looks quite puzzled.
Officer 2: Thank you ma'am, one of my officers told me you didn't have a license, that you stole this car, and that you murdered and hacked up the owner.
Woman: 'Betcha the lying bastard told you I was speeding too.
 
Nyheter
Nytt i MotoGP till 2027

MotoGP inför nytt helgforma...

Fyra nya Triumph-modeller

En helt ny Bonneville T40, ...

Seriösa mc-kläder till bra pris

Raven Moravia TX Air+: Seri...

Márquez obeveklig i Misano

Misano gav Márquez hans fem...

Yamaha R7-vinnarens rapport: ”Ett riktigt monster på kurviga landsvägar!”

På MC-mässan i vintras anor...

Nisse Hedlund bortgången

Den legendariske motorkonst...

En dag på dragstrippen

Efter att ha varit aktiv so...

Steve McQueens Scott Squirrel till salu

Detta Scott Flying Squirrel...

Dags för Strängnäs Bike Show!

Sista lördagen i augusti är...

Bikeweekend på Kjula denna helg

Den 22-23 augusti är det da...

Back
Top