Ex-Racer from Australia looking to help out racers in Sweden

DanielP

Ny medlem
Gick med
13 Jun 2014
Ort
Kungsbacka
Hoj
Honda CB1000R 2014
Hey everyone,

My name is Daniel and I am an ex-racer from Australia. I have moved to Sweden and now live in the Göteborg area, I am looking to start working with riders here in Sweden as a mechanic and rider coach as I plan to start my own race team in Europe in the future, I will make my self available for as many Nordic races as possible and I can travel, I am also available for track days and testing.

I have raced since I was 6 years old in both motocross and road racing, I have raced at the top level in 125GP, 600 superstock (rookie 600) and superbikes and have done a lot of the building and preparation work for my bikes.

I have experience as a mechanic for many years, I have an education as a Fitter & Machinist and mechanic and currently I am working as an electrician, I have all my own tools and many specialist tools for racing and my own transport.

I am not looking for money (I only ask if there are bigger expenses that you help cover them) I am doing this because I want to help out racers and to gain experience for my self.

I can be contacted on 0708 688 114 or danielplakidis@hotmail.com.

Daniel
 
Good initiative!
There is far to little serious rider coaching going on in Swedish RR. There are huge gains to be made for most racers if they can find a suitable coach to help with focusing on the right things and striving in the right direction.
 
Nyheter
Seriösa mc-kläder till bra pris

Raven Moravia TX Air+: Seri...

Márquez obeveklig i Misano

Misano gav Márquez hans fem...

Yamaha R7-vinnarens rapport: ”Ett riktigt monster på kurviga landsvägar!”

På MC-mässan i vintras anor...

Nisse Hedlund bortgången

Den legendariske motorkonst...

En dag på dragstrippen

Efter att ha varit aktiv so...

Steve McQueens Scott Squirrel till salu

Detta Scott Flying Squirrel...

Dags för Strängnäs Bike Show!

Sista lördagen i augusti är...

Bikeweekend på Kjula denna helg

Den 22-23 augusti är det da...

Motorcycle Inferno #8

Den 5 september blir Laxhol...

Tiotusentals körde Mälaren Runt

Lördagen den 15 augusti gen...

Back
Top