Anyone tried it? :)

ZoiRR

Ny medlem
Gick med
14 Dec 2009
Hoj
HONDA CBR600 RR 07
I got this today to exercise and thought I will share it with you. Its a good gadget for musicians, athlets and motorcycle riders :yoparty

POWERBALL

powerball_5F00_orange_5F00_top.jpg

powerball_1.jpg

What is Powerball?
The Powerball is an exercise device. Developed in the USA, it uses the latest scientific knowledge in the field of motion therapy. Unlike other exercise equipment, Powerball uses no weights, springs, electrical power or batteries. Instead, it uses the power generated by a rapidly spinning gyro – gyro power.
How much, or how little gyro power, is controlled by the user’s muscle strength and is thus easily adjusted to suit the user’s physical condition. The gyro energy generated from 10,000 revolutions a minute amounts to around 15 kilos or 33 pounds !

How does the Powerball work?
The Powerball works without batteries! It is driven by pure muscle power. Inside the device, you’ll find a 200 gram rotor - the heart of the Powerball. Once it’s set into motion, a rotation impulse starts up around the axis. Bike riders are familiar with this kind of impulse. If you get on a bike that’s not moving, you’ll fall over. But the faster you ride, the more stable the bike becomes. As speed increases, more power is required to steer. The rotor within the Powerball is able to build up stability in exactly the same way – through the moment of inertia (the gyrating mass is about 2 cm (1/2 inch) from the axis) and the rotation speed. The user can now try to tilt the rotor, while simultaneously turning the rotation axis, to create a moment when the rotor begins turning. The gyroscope reacts to this movement with an opposite motion in an attempt to straighten upright again. This force is known as “precession”.

Powerball builds strength
This unique gyro exerciser helps build upper body strength, particularly grip, wrist, upper and lower arm strength, as well as sharpening co-ordination skills.

Source taken from https://www.nsdpowerball.com.au/

korvgubbe

Ny medlem
Gick med
13 May 2003
Hoj
Versys -08
I guess the most of us tried one or perhaps even bought one..... around 2002....

Nyheter
Ducati Diavel V4 vinner designpriset ”Red Dot: Best of the Best”

Ducati Diavel V4 har utsett...

Resultatlista – Custom Bike Show

Custom Bike Show är tveklös...

Ducati Diavel V4 vinner ”Red Dot: Best of the Best”

Ducati Diavel V4 har utsett...

Nu gäller prövotid för AM-körkortet

En ändring i körkortslagen ...

Custom Bike Show imorgon!

Portarna till campingen är ...

BMW visar upp konceptmodellen R20

BMW har visat upp på en hel...

Prövotid på AM-körkortet införs

En ändring i körkortslagen ...

2025 års motocrossmodeller från Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycles har p...

BMW visar upp konceptmodellen R20

BMW har visat upp på en hel...

Återträff för deltagarna på Carlbarks Spanienresor!

Carlbarks motor arrangerar ...