Åka-tråden!

Fredagstur imorrn på dan?

Pliiiiz anyone.. Jag är gasnödig!
 
looks like a very nice day today. Whats the plan?
who is in for a ride? :)

´spose you want a real answer, but...

Unless I´m off to Sthlm for the weekend (plans still loose) I´m on for anything from now till sunday noon. Then I have to rip the slip-on off for Sviestad on thursday :yoparty

Anyhooows :tungan

070-753 75 49, Johnnie aka Hund!

Riding CBR for the weekend due to Duke-service coming up next week.
 
´spose you want a real answer, but...

Unless I´m off to Sthlm for the weekend (plans still loose) I´m on for anything from now till sunday noon. Then I have to rip the slip-on off for Sviestad on thursday :yoparty

Anyhooows :tungan

070-753 75 49, Johnnie aka Hund!

Riding CBR for the weekend due to Duke-service coming up next week.

yeah things are quite relaxed here too. no real plans so I am open for suggestions.
I ll be in Sviestad on Thursday too :yoparty
 
sorry gotta "work" :rolleyes:
today anytime after 5. Weekend anytime is good.

Unless I´m off to oúr sweet capital, I planned a photoshoot for some actionspics tomorrow. Don´t know if it´s to be some joint driving, otherwise I´d like to go for a run, and stop to get some pics.
 
Unless I´m off to oúr sweet capital, I planned a photoshoot for some actionspics tomorrow. Don´t know if it´s to be some joint driving, otherwise I´d like to go for a run, and stop to get some pics.

no worries man. let us know your plans and we will organise something.

In the meantime.....
anyone for a ride this evening? come on....while the weather is good :tummenupp
 
SHK kurs 6/8

Gick det bra för er andra igår?

Jag såg nog att du log med hela ansiktet och pekade mot knäet Newk! :tummenupp

Jag blev frånåkt av Igge-kock men skyller det helt och hållet på åldern och att jag varit sjuk! :gnissla Får han ledigt till bandagen nästa torsdag skall jag försöka hitta på lite nya bättre ursäkter för att jag hamnar på efterkälken! :)

// Johan
 
Gick det bra för er andra igår?

Jag såg nog att du log med hela ansiktet och pekade mot knäet Newk! :tummenupp

Jag blev frånåkt av Igge-kock men skyller det helt och hållet på åldern och att jag varit sjuk! :gnissla Får han ledigt till bandagen nästa torsdag skall jag försöka hitta på lite nya bättre ursäkter för att jag hamnar på efterkälken! :)

// Johan


DAMN. has everyone had their knee down in here except me? what is going on? :va :(
 
Not me! :)

Bim bim bim....my new leather arrived 5 minutes ago, and the new dress to the bike came yesterday....

Theres things todo this evening. :)

yeah but u are already comfortable with leaning. so you can just shift ur body a bit and u are there :tummenupp

oh cool. the new plastics came? have fun dude :yoparty
I am definetly going out for a ride. Alone if I have to. and i am not coming back unless i get some use out of those knee siders :rolleyes:
 
Gick det bra för er andra igår?

Jag såg nog att du log med hela ansiktet och pekade mot knäet Newk! :tummenupp

Jag blev frånåkt av Igge-kock men skyller det helt och hållet på åldern och att jag varit sjuk! :gnissla Får han ledigt till bandagen nästa torsdag skall jag försöka hitta på lite nya bättre ursäkter för att jag hamnar på efterkälken! :)

// Johan

Det gick skitbra :tummenupp jag tog också mitt första knäskrap jag med:yoparty:yoparty
 
Zantos!!

Its just you and me left then!

its a matter of time :tummenupp and unlike them we shall do it on the road :yoparty

I swear to God man. I am going out today (in the usual nice roads) to get it done. I ll try until I succeed (or crash).

and if I dont make it, I wont come back to Linkoping :D :D :D
I ll live in the wild forests and wait for bikers to pass by to throw gravel at them :D
 
Last edited:
Nyheter
Seriösa mc-kläder till bra pris

Raven Moravia TX Air+: Seri...

Márquez obeveklig i Misano

Misano gav Márquez hans fem...

Yamaha R7-vinnarens rapport: ”Ett riktigt monster på kurviga landsvägar!”

På MC-mässan i vintras anor...

Nisse Hedlund bortgången

Den legendariske motorkonst...

En dag på dragstrippen

Efter att ha varit aktiv so...

Steve McQueens Scott Squirrel till salu

Detta Scott Flying Squirrel...

Dags för Strängnäs Bike Show!

Sista lördagen i augusti är...

Bikeweekend på Kjula denna helg

Den 22-23 augusti är det da...

Motorcycle Inferno #8

Den 5 september blir Laxhol...

Tiotusentals körde Mälaren Runt

Lördagen den 15 augusti gen...

Back
Top