MT-02 sp (TRX 850)

Liff

Medlem
Gick med
31 Aug 2005
Hoj
Hojlös...
Kanske tar å tittar förbi i falkenberg i sommar....
Ska ner först till göteborg å hälsa på en kille som köpte min speed triple...
sen ska jag ner till malmö och då kanske man tar en sväng in mot falkenberg å ser om det finns nån trx ägare där....:D

Peder Rosberg

It places the lotion in the basket
Gick med
19 Aug 2004
Hoj
En något modifierad Yamaha TRX 850. Ein st Kronreif und Trunkenpolz, Mattighofen 520 EXC/SM. 1/3 Suzuki Gsxr 1000 banhoj
Kanske tar å tittar förbi i falkenberg i sommar....
Ska ner först till göteborg å hälsa på en kille som köpte min speed triple...
sen ska jag ner till malmö och då kanske man tar en sväng in mot falkenberg å ser om det finns nån trx ägare där....:D

Sedär! Du är välkommen, bara till att höra av dig:tummenupp

evilHR

www.mmaf.fi www.bomber.fi
Gick med
14 Aug 2008
Hoj
Yamaha TRX 850 -96, KTM EXC 400 -04, Suzuki RM 125 -86
Hello!

First: :tummenupp & :klappar really nice bike you´ve got there.

I will start my own TRX fighter project this month, and I am inspired by your work.

I think I´m going for a littlebit more aggressive style perhaps. Unfortunately, in the first stage I am not going to change the front to USD, and I will also leave the original back fork. When I win the lottery, I will change those too :hoppskrat

I´m also hoping to get rid off the Mikuni carburators... and replace those with Keihin.

Well, anything can happen on the way, and this is my first project so for sure the end result will not be as nice as yours, but I´ll do my best. Anyway it is nice to build something else than Fireblade or Gickser...

Anyway, I send my greetings to you and to all bike builders in Sweden! ...and since I am from Finland... also :arsele (in a good competitive way as your neibourgh)

BR Kristian
:banana

Last edited:

Peder Rosberg

Gick med
19 Aug 2004
Hoj
En något modifierad Yamaha TRX 850. Ein st Kronreif und Trunkenpolz, Mattighofen 520 EXC/SM. 1/3 Suzuki Gsxr 1000 banhoj
Hello!

First: :tummenupp & :klappar really nice bike you´ve got there.

I will start my own TRX fighter project this month, and I am inspired by your work.

I think I´m going for a littlebit more aggressive style perhaps. Unfortunately, in the first stage I am not going to change the front to USD, and I will also leave the original back fork. When I win the lottery, I will change those too :hoppskrat

I´m also hoping to get rid off the Mikuni carburators... and replace those with Keihin.

Well, anything can happen on the way, and this is my first project so for sure the end result will not be as nice as yours, but I´ll do my best. Anyway it is nice to build something else than Fireblade or Gickser...

Anyway, I send my greetings to you and to all bike builders in Sweden! ...and since I am from Finland... also :arsele (in a good competitive way as your neibourgh)

BR Kristian
:banana

Hi there Kristian!
I am glad that you find my bike inspiring, its not, like you say, the most popular bike to find, for a a streetfighter conversion.
Never the less, its a mighty fine object, with the tubular frame and the paralell twin (the sound) its more or less a winning choice, i say:)
I really hope that you will post us some pix of your creation.
See ya fighter friend. :)

evilHR

Gick med
14 Aug 2008
Hoj
Hi there Kristian!
I am glad that you find my bike inspiring, its not, like you say, the most popular bike to find, for a a streetfighter conversion.
Never the less, its a mighty fine object, with the tubular frame and the paralell twin (the sound) its more or less a winning choice, i say:)
I really hope that you will post us some pix of your creation.
See ya fighter friend. :)

Hello! I posted some pics of my project -> Go to see Streetfighter pics

or you can go and visit: www.bikepics.com/members/krisuk -> choose the -96TRX and go to 2nd page. I hate the front suspension, but I am waiting for Öhlins sprigns to arrive next week so I can replace the old ones and change some fresh oil in at the same time. Maybe it helps, we will see. Second choise is USD front from R1, but that has to wait untill next summer. I want to drive the thing also and not just build it :). The front mask will be wider version of KTM -04 mask, and it will be covered with the same material as the seat, so that will be different, some will like and for sure some will not ( I am not sure if I like it or not... it will be ready by the end of this month so I can start to mount it. The original headlight will be used with the mask. I wanted to keep some features of TRX left on the bike. New mini signal lights will be also installed (black with black lenses) and black LSL foot rests. Then I will use carbonfibre plate as undertail.

Cheers!

Last edited:

evilHR

Gick med
14 Aug 2008
Hoj
Hej,

Stage one. I know that the front mask is too far out there, due to original speedometer etc. but I will change it a.s.a.p. as well as the USD R1 style (during winter).

bikepics-1694978-full.jpg

Peder Rosberg

Gick med
19 Aug 2004
Hoj
Hej,

Stage one. I know that the front mask is too far out there, due to original speedometer etc. but I will change it a.s.a.p. as well as the USD R1 style (during winter).

bikepics-1694978-full.jpg

Hi there! you have done some great features to your bike, keep them pics comming, it looks great:yoparty

Nyheter
Boka provkörning under Start2Ride nu

Under helgen arrangerar mot...

Dags för 2024 års Start2Ride

Kommande helg arrangerar mo...

Härlig uppslutning på kortegen i Sydnärke!

Den traditionsenliga mc-kor...

Eldrivna Oruga Unitrack

Oruga Unitrack, en motorcyk...

Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya storsatsar

Gran Premi de Catalunya Mot...

Lunchhälsning från Merzouga!

Bästa ökenguiden, Jordi Arc...

Rapport från Marocko: Dag 1

Vi bekantar oss med lokalin...

Godmorgon från Erfoud!

Provkörning pågår: läckra Yamaha XSR 900 GP

Sandy kör XSR 900 GP All...

Bike på Ténéré Spirit Experience i Marocko!

Yamahas fabriksteam i Rally...