motoGP teamen testar hojjarna

dexxent

R.I.P #58 1987-2011
Gick med
2 Dec 2006
Hoj
Yamaha FJR1300-06
jag förstår inte riktigt bakgrunden till varför det är "officiella" tester i Valencia nu på tis-ons och senare i Malaysia (?), Sepang.

Får teamen i motoGP bara prova nytt material eller vad man nu gör, vid 2 tillfällen inför en ny säsong?

Får inte fabriksteamen testa och utveckla hur mycket dom vill off-season?

:Bugar
Skulle bli väldigt glad om någon regelkunnig person kortfattat kan redogöra för hur regelverket runt dessa tester ser ut och varför det ev. då bara är vid 2 tillfällen test får utföras :Bugar

Axxexs

Ordinary man doing extraordinary things
Gick med
11 Dec 2003
Hoj
Technical Sports Racing AC28-M Prototype powered by Honda Racing Corporation
FIM ROAD RACING WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP GRAND PRIX REGULATIONS 2010

1.15 Practice
1.15.1 Practice Restrictions
For the purpose of practice restrictions the year is divided into two parts.

The Season is defined as the period starting 14 days before the first race of the year and ending 3 days after the last race of the year, both dates being inclusive. The season does not include “Breaks”. A Break is defined as two consecutive week-ends where events are not scheduled. The period of the Break extends from 09h00 on the second day after the Grand Prix until the following Grand Prix.

The Winter is defined as the rest of the year i.e. starting 4 days after the last race of the season and ending 15 days before the first race of the subsequent season both dates being inclusive.

1.15.1.1 MotoGP Class
A. Practice by contracted riders with machines eligible for the MotoGP class is forbidden:
i) During the Season and the breaks at any circuit included in the Grand prix calendar of the current year with the following exceptions:
a) Practice included in the schedule of the events.
b) Practice during the day immediately following the Spanish Grand Prix (Jerez) and the Czech GP (Brno) and during the 2days immediately following the last GP (Valencia).
c) Any activity authorised by the Race Direction.
ii) During the Winter at any circuit with the following exceptions:
a) At a maximum of 6 days of official tests organised by Dorna/IRTA at Grand Prix circuits included in the calendars of the preceding or following year. No testing is permitted during the period starting on the 1st December of one year and finishing on 31st January of the following year, both dates being inclusive with the exception of the the “Rookie” riders who are allowed one 3 day test during November/December .
The Winter test schedule must be approved by the Grand Prix Commission.

b) Any activity authorised by the Race Direction.

B. Practice by non-contracted riders:
Practice by non-contracted riders (test riders) is allowed at any circuit at any time, but limited by the use of a total of 240 tyres per manufacturer, per calendar year, supplied exclusively by the MotoGP tyre supplier. However, it is forbidden to test:
During the Season and the Breaks at a Grand Prix circuit included in the calendar before the race has taken place. However manufacturers may, before 31st January of each year, designate and inform the Race Direction of their 2 testing circuits at which they may test but not as from 14 days of the event scheduled at the circuits. The schedule of such tests and any subsequent amendments must be notified to the Race Direction at least 7 days in advance.

A non contracted rider (test rider) cannot become a contracted rider during the same season. Waiver may be granted by the Race Direction.
C. Definition of a “contracted rider” and a “Rookie” rider.
A contracted rider is a rider designated by the team according article 1.11.1
A “Rookie” is a rider nominated by a participating team for participation in the entire season, who has not participated in nine or more events in the same class in any previous season.
For the purpose of this clause, the 500cc class and the MotoGP class are considered to be the same.

dexxent

R.I.P #58 1987-2011
Gick med
2 Dec 2006
Hoj
Yamaha FJR1300-06
FIM ROAD RACING WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP GRAND PRIX REGULATIONS 2010

1.15 Practice
1.15.1 Practice Restrictions
For the purpose of practice restrictions the year is divided into two parts....

...1.15.1.1 MotoGP Class
A. Practice by contracted riders with machines eligible for the MotoGP class is forbidden:...

...A non contracted rider (test rider) cannot become a contracted rider during the same season. Waiver may be granted by the Race Direction.
C. Definition of a “contracted rider” and a “Rookie” rider.
A contracted rider is a rider designated by the team according article...

A “Rookie” is a rider nominated by a participating team for participation in the entire season, who has not participated in nine or more events in the same class in any previous season.
For the purpose of this clause, the 500cc class and the MotoGP class are considered to be the same.

Huvudet på spiken :tummenupp tack för informationen ! :)

Nyheter
Skönt häng på Rapidos öppet hus!

Idag höll Rapido MC, Stockh...

Högsta antalet viltolyckor på tio år

Under 2023 inrapporterades ...

Värva SMC-medlem – chans att vinna MC-resa till Nya Zeeland

Foto: Miles Holden Värva...

Hydet Dirt Drags istället för hillclimb 

Den 3 augusti i år har Hyde...

Dags för 50:e Custom Bike Show

Lördagen den 1 juni är det ...

Varning för potthål