Schni Schna Schnappi
Schnappi Schnappi Schnapp

:rolleyes:

\m/
Gick med
18 Aug 2012
Hoj
S1000 RR ///M
Ach ja, Ich hab' ja fast vergessen: an, auf, hinter, in, neben, über, unter, vor, zwischen!

xibalba

Gudomlig sporthojare
Gick med
13 May 2007
Hoj
GSX-R 1000 -02, GSX-R 750 -98(såld), Duke II -02(såld), GSX 400 E -82
Tim und Struppi?

Hur mycket jag än lyssnar så hör jag ingen tyska alls i den här tråden! Men det skrivs ju desto mer :)

Schabelkäze!

Tydligen Wolfgang & Strupsi enligt internätet, Alles klar! 1

Lajo

Same same but different..
Gick med
26 Aug 2010
Hoj
-00 Suzuki TL1000S
Schlinken dinken schlanken wanken, Ich habe meine penis gebroten. Scheisse!

Kunde nicht hållen mich! ;)

Erebus

Kroniskt försenad
Gick med
23 Nov 2010
Hoj
MT-09 -14, GSX-R 1000 -06 *Stulen, CBR 600 RR -03 banhoj, Fireblade -96, Kawa KLX 650 C -93 *Såld
The European Commission has just announced an agreement whereby English will be the official language of the European Union rather than German, which was the other possibility.
As part of the negotiations, the British Government conceded that English spelling had some room for improvement and has accepted a 5-year phase-in plan that would become known as "Euro-English".

In the first year, "s" will replace the soft "c". Sertainly, this will make the sivil servants jump with joy.
The hard "c" will be dropped in favour of "k". This should klear up konfusion, and keyboards kan have one less letter.

There will be growing publik enthusiasm in the sekond year when the troublesome "ph" will be replaced with "f". This will make words like fotograf 20% shorter.

In the 3rd year, publik akseptanse of the new spelling kan be expekted to reach the stage where more komplikated changes are possible. Governments will enkourage the removal of double letters which have always ben a deterent to akurate speling. Also, al wil agre that the horibl mes of the silent "e" in the languag is disgrasful and it should go away.

By the 4th yer people wil be reseptiv to steps such as replasing "th" with "z" and "w" with "v".

During ze fifz yer, ze unesesary "o" kan be dropd from vords kontaining "ou" and after ziz fifz yer, ve vil hav a reil sensi bl riten styl. Zer vil be no mor trubl or difikultis and evrivun vil find it ezi tu understand ech oza.
Ze drem of a united urop vil finali kum tru. Und efter ze fifz yer, ve vil al be speking German like zey vunted in ze forst plas.

Nyheter
ISR Brakes sålt

För några år sedan bestämde...

Honda laddar fullt på eldrivna fordon

I samband med 2024 års Busi...

Marc Márquez flyttar till Ducatis fabriksteam

Marc Márquez ersätter Enea ...

Ducati Diavel V4 vinner designpriset ”Red Dot: Best of the Best”

Ducati Diavel V4 har utsett...

Resultatlista – Custom Bike Show

Custom Bike Show är tveklös...

Ducati Diavel V4 vinner ”Red Dot: Best of the Best”