#22 Mozz kör Emiratiska Mästerskapen 2014!

MartinB

Absolut skitlångsammast
Gick med
23 Feb 2004
Hoj
R6zz. No more crossplejn.
HJÄLP någon!!! Ovanstående bilder ska vara i "High Resolution", men när jag spara dem blir de bara 250 Kb. Jag får upp dem, klickar på dem så de blir större, "Spara som", och så blir de inte STORA i formatet. 250 kB duger väl inte att skicka till tidningen?

Du har ju sådana som Klotgren som VERKLIGEN kan men 1800 pixels på tvären borde duga gott till en papperstidning?!?

Jag hade skickat i alla fall.

Hoztic

Alltid på väg mot nya mål
Gick med
31 Jan 2005
Hoj
K1300S
HJÄLP någon!!! Ovanstående bilder ska vara i "High Resolution", men när jag spara dem blir de bara 250 Kb. Jag får upp dem, klickar på dem så de blir större, "Spara som", och så blir de inte STORA i formatet. 250 kB duger väl inte att skicka till tidningen?
Jag fick dom till ~193kb och ~168kb, vilket egentligen inte säger ett smack bildkvalitet/storlek, men dom är 1800x1194 pixel, vilket kan räcka fullgott till tidningen, lite beroende på hur stora bilder dom vill ha.

Edit: Kolla upphovsrätt mm bara, så att du verkligen får använda dom i en tidning här, annars kan det bli dyrt och jobbigt :(

99Micke99

Gubbe på 2 hjul
Gick med
20 Jul 2012
Hoj
2012 Honda CB1000RA *såld, 2005 Yamaha R1, 2011 BMW S1000RR
Det är precis sånt här som gör att världen blir lite lite bättre. Speciellt min värld eftersom jag upptäckte det här med hoj för 2 år sen vid en ålder om 37. Nu säger jag absolut inte att du Mozz är gammal på något vis utan jag beundrar din inställning vilken verkar vara "Inget är temejfan omöjligt". :yoparty

Stort grattis!!

Tompten

Även kallad Tompa
Gick med
8 Aug 2005
Hoj
DR BIG 97 - Såld, Bulldog 03 - Såld, Triumph Sprint 04 - Såld, FZ1N 07 - Såld, Bulldog 04 - Kvar
Härligt Mozz!! Stort grattis! :)

magnus_moss

Racing is life!
Gick med
11 Aug 2003
Hoj
Kawasaki Supersport, KTM Supermono, ISR Forgotten Era, Honda CB750
Mozz! Du läste nog fel upplaga:D

Report: Dubai Motorsport Festival Race Day 1

Abdulaziz Binladen leads Mahmoud Tannir

15 February 2014

• Simonnet, Mullan and Annivas take home the big trohies in the NGK Racing Series
  • Binladen bounces back to win the UAE Sportsbkes race, with Collins and Al Shaiba also winning on the day
Day two of the Dubai Motorsport Festival on Saturday, 15 February, was an all action affair with championship races for NGK Racing Series, UAE Sportbikes, Formula Gulf 1000, Radical Middle East Cup and Porsche GT3 Cup Middle East.

Guillaume Simonnet, driving a SEAT, made it two out of two by winning the NGK Racing Series race, making the most of Costas Paptnonis’ absence and taking maximum points in Class 1 for the weekend. Marcel Kusin was second in the BMW.

Jonathan Mullan scored an impressive win in Class 2 after a race long duel with fellow Honda driver Rupesh Channake, who had to settle for second best by the narrowest of margins in the wake of his win on the first day.

Mullan said, “It was a good race, we came from the back as we got a slow start. But once we got motoring it was particularly nice. We finished second yesterday [Friday], so we knew what was needed to win. I’m very happy with the outcome.”

Alexandros Annivas in the Gulf Petrochem Renault took the fight to the Hondas in Class 2, but in the end crossed the line in third which was enough to give him top spot in the Clio Cup race-within-a-race. Peter England was second in his Clio.

Annivas said of his day’s work, “It was a nice one. I stayed back on the start because I could not see the lights. I managed some nice passes on the first lap, made a large margin on the other Class 2 cars. But the Hondas were faster than us, they got by on the fourth or fifth lap and that was it. But maximum points for Clio Cup is good and we also lead Class 2, so a good weekend for me and my sponsors Gulf Petrochem.”

After a DNF on the opening day of the Dubai Motorsport Festival, Liberty Kawasaki rider Abdulaziz Binladen bounced back in fine style to score a dominant win in the UAE Sportbikes 600 Class. He powered through the field after starting from the back of the grid on his way to the top step of the podium.

Binladen reflected afterwards, “A big thank you to my team and my sponsors Liberty Kawasaki and Saudi Falcons. The guys worked really hard all night and into the morning to fix my bike after our DNF yesterday. So yes it feels good to bounce back with a win and limit the damage in the championship.”

Mahmoud Tannir finished second on his Triumph ahead of visiting Swedish legendary driver Magnus “Mozz” Mossberg on a Yamaha who surprised everyone with his skill and charisma, and drove to an epic third place after a race long duel with Michael Collins. When asked about his success,the always humble Mossberg said “ It's all in the polisongs”

Nasser Al Shaiba won the non-championship 1000 Class on his BMW, with Ducati mounted Damien van Blerk in second.

In other races on the day Kuwati driver Zaid Ashkanani won a hard fought Porsche GT3 Cup Middle East race, after a frenetic battle with young Saudi ace Fahad Al Gosaibi. Emirati driver Sheikh Hasher Al Maktoum was third and with it winning the Rookie Cup award. It was his second Porsche Cup podium of his maiden season, and his first on home soil.

Emirati youngster Saeed Bintouq won the Formula Gulf 1000 race, with Dubai schoolboy Tom Bale second and Abbdullah Kabbani in third.

Kuwaiti brothers Mohammed and Salem Al Nusif triumphed in the Radical Middle East Cup, with Amro Al Hamad and Salman Khatter second and Saud Al Saud taking third place.

The next UAE National Race Day takes place at Dubai Autodrome on 7 March.

Race Results Download PDF

Photos by Darren Rycroft

:rofl:tummenupp

magnus_moss

Racing is life!
Gick med
11 Aug 2003
Hoj
Kawasaki Supersport, KTM Supermono, ISR Forgotten Era, Honda CB750
Hej alla!
Sitter hos mina vänner och ska just ta taxin till flyget. Det är 2 %kvar på daturladdningen och laddaren ligger hemma...
Ville bara säga TACK till alla uppmuntrande ord och glada tillrop, det är otroligt uppmuntrande när man till exempel kommer fyra och tappat pallen på sista varvet.
Så, TACK!

En full racerapport med alla detaljer kommer i veckan:)

Hadez

race.exe
Gick med
26 Apr 2006
Hoj
Kawasaki ZX-10R -16
“It's all in the polisongs”

Mahmoud Tannir finished second on his Triumph ahead of visiting Swedish legendary driver Magnus “Mozz” Mossberg on a Yamaha who surprised everyone with his skill and charisma, and drove to an epic third place after a race long duel with Michael Collins. When asked about his success,the always humble Mossberg said “It's all in the polisongs”

:rofl

daniz

Porslinsdocka
Gick med
2 Apr 2007
Hoj
Ingen
Brast ut i skratt när jag såg framför mig hybris i depån efter framgångarna. Kul och grattis!

R1der

Köpa billigt köpa dyrt!
Gick med
8 Jun 2003
Hoj
Honda 1000RR -07
Grattis Mossberg! Måste varit en fantastisk upplevelse! Blir riktigt glad när jag fick höra detta :banana. Riktigt kul!

-=[P-son]=-

Turn In - Apex - Flat Out - Highside
Gick med
7 Jun 2009
Hoj
Yamaha R6 -00 x 2, Husa 650 Motard, Husa 450 Enduro
Haha, nu e han nöjd va? :thumbup:
Blivit fejsbook kompis med binladen än?
:p

Nyheter
Boka provkörning under Start2Ride nu

Under helgen arrangerar mot...

Dags för 2024 års Start2Ride

Kommande helg arrangerar mo...

Härlig uppslutning på kortegen i Sydnärke!

Den traditionsenliga mc-kor...

Eldrivna Oruga Unitrack

Oruga Unitrack, en motorcyk...

Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya storsatsar

Gran Premi de Catalunya Mot...

Lunchhälsning från Merzouga!

Bästa ökenguiden, Jordi Arc...

Rapport från Marocko: Dag 1

Vi bekantar oss med lokalin...

Godmorgon från Erfoud!

Provkörning pågår: läckra Yamaha XSR 900 GP

Sandy kör XSR 900 GP All...

Bike på Ténéré Spirit Experience i Marocko!

Yamahas fabriksteam i Rally...