Gudomlig sporthojare
Gick med
13 May 2007
Hoj
GSX-R 1000 -02, GSX-R 750 -98(såld), Duke II -02(såld), GSX 400 E -82
About ShervinRRR
About ShervinRRR / Shervin ReZaiY
Photostream

I am hot. I am sexy. I am cool. I am sweet. I am funny. I am serious. I am unbelivable. I am impossible some times. i am down to earth. i am generous sometimes. I am nauthy and i have high high high feelings,expectataions and unlimited mind.
I had 17 fatal accidents and involved in more than 1000 small collision. I had more than 100 traffic tickets in my life. I escaped from police 18 times mirror to mirror and i did it just to challenge my driving skills when i was young and when i was in my country. I also got the highest traffic ticket fee from a court because i dueled with a car in the street (I didn't want to do, the other guy was pushing me and he started it. When i was finishing him he ran to police and there was a husband wife with a small baby in hand so i stopped. I also trained many people and help many (atleast 100) to get their driver liecence that i am proud of. I have trained 14 years old to drive and 72 years old to drive. I don't train people under 18years old, that 14 yo asked me many times and cried so i decided to teach him. I drove all type of cars, different class,different shape, different category, fancy gearboxes and .... I got my driver licence on my 18th birthday and i got a racing driver licence from Rally Fedration in Mashad when i was 19. I was involved in many official races and i won but there were no medal by the time i was racing In Mashad (between 1999 to 2003). I also worked as a ambulace driver, private driver, and tow truck driver.
I say all this becasue i want to give anybody who drive some advise. I did many mistakes and now i understand how risky there were and how dangeours they could became but thanks God nothing bad happened and today i am more mature and i don't drive fast in the street to satisfy myself becasue i am thinking there might be a woman (or man) crossing the street or there might be an older driver infront of me and get scared of my driving. Plus there are people in the houses sleeping or people who are ill or patients who get offence or scared from hearing an agressive move. I am 28 years old and i don't like to drive fast in the street any more. I plan to go to tracks and different races and challenge my self there. The defenition of a prefect driver doesnot come in one sentence or one page; There will be pages to define a prefect driver. However in my oponion a good driver is a driver who always has control on the car and directs the car in a safe way for others outside of the car, for passengers, for car, and for him self.
A good driver pay full attention to driving.
A good driver looks at the panel to see if a turn signal is on unwanted. to check the light engine and other hazard lights, and to check the oil, fuel and temperture of the car, consequently.
A good driver checks his car reguarly. Check means tires, oil, brakes, engine, and etc....
A good driver always watch out for mistakes of others.
A good driver does not go for limits on the normal roads (all roads execpt race tracks)
A good driver check his mirros again and again when he drives.
A good driver does not drive more than 90km/h (55miph) in the city regardless how good he is. (it 's a city! it's not the matter of one driver, it's the matter of drivers, and kids, and children and intersections and ....
A good driver always put some space and time for the move he is making so anything in his caculation changes he has time and space to put everything together.
A good driver never act emotional on driving (NEVER)
A good driver always respect other drivers as well.
the things I am writing right now all came from my experience. I was involved in accident in order to learn many of them. When I was reading the DMV book for driver licence in United States, every single in the book was my one skill that i learn by experience. I respect the rules not becasue i am scared of somebody, i respect the rules becasue i understand the rules; Many damages came until that certain rule become mandetory for every body, many accidents happedn, some people died, and....
A good driver or rider take the steering wheel or handlebar with both hands and from outside of the steering wheel.
A good driver always take the driving seriously.
A good driver is NOT the person who make the least time to pass a distance; A good driver is a diver who make sure he will pass the distance.
An exprienced driver has less gear change, brake, gas, and maneuver compare to unexperienced driver.
A good driver put less pressure on the vehicle and it's parts.
An experienced driver get more MPG, more life of tires,brakes, gear box, engine and every thing else in the vehicle compare to unexperienced driver.
A good driver is always ready to stop the vehicle at any moment.

I did help many people in many ways that i am proud of. One of them was to check a vehicle if it is a good choice to buy. Since i want to help more people and my time in this world is so limited i write some tips about checking a vehicle before buying.

* If you don't know much about mechanical parts or don't have sales talents only purchase vehicles with clean titles.
*Do not buy any vehicle without title. Remember! the registration is not title of the car. The registeration is just a permet of the vehicle to trasport in the country. (A registeration has the licence plate, kind, make and model and other information of the vehicle and the vin#/Serial # but it is not valid for owning at all. A title is a paper document that indicates information about the vehicle and it's owner. Donot buy a vehicle with a copied title. Do not trust somebody who is asking for the price when he is giving you a registeration and his driver licence.

*If you are not a mechanic or don't have a mechanic for your self do not buy a car that it's engine does not run.

* When you go to see the vehicle (car, truck, motorcycle, etc...), take a round around the vehicle and search for dents,scratches, broken light or cracks on any glass, search for bents on rims as well. Remember that if there is any damage to the body of the car that you do like, it needs to be repaired and it costs money so always try to go with the vehicles with no body damage.

olofma

Medlem
Gick med
7 May 2006
Hoj
CBR600 F4
Brother! I only work good. I am not in middle, i am just dont' feel comfortable there. I might have higher standards but i will give my good to everybody. If i become moderator you will all feel safe. I will be the Police, the Scott team, and that camera that is invisible; I catch the bad and i change everything to good!
Not every deal works but this case is a "deal! or no deal!"

respects
ShervinRRR

Ha ha ha efter att ha läst en drös inlägg från han och sett hans bilder så måste han ha sjuk hybris över sin egna kunskap. Han både skrämmer mig och fascinerar mig :D

Pawel

Gudomlig sporthojare
Gick med
28 May 2007
Hoj
Speed Triple 1050 -05
Ha ha ha efter att ha läst en drös inlägg från han och sett hans bilder så måste han ha sjuk hybris över sin egna kunskap. Han både skrämmer mig och fascinerar mig :D

Har nu suttit och läst en massa om honom nu och vill säga att det är en väldigt intressant individ. Han besitter uppenbarligen en hög intelligens av någon sort, men verkar helt sakna verklighetsförankring. Nästan som om han till viss del är autistisk! (Rainman för de som inte vet)

Otroligt underhållande, men jag skulle inte våga vistas med honom ensam. Typiskt en sån som kan tappa besinningen helt och börja skjuta vilt med ett maskingevär, bara för att folk inte håller med honom.

robban_75

Medlem
Gick med
3 Apr 2006
Hoj
KTM 1290 Super Duke R -14
jojo... 1000 småolyckor o 17 olyckor som kunde varit dödliga... krockar han varje vecka eller?? o i nästa andetag berättar om hur duktig han är på att köra.. mm i sitt "U"rsprungsland kanske där det snabbaste fordonet är en skottkärra kanske.

Kommer inte gråta en tår när han kör ihjäl sig, bara dra en lättnadens suck.
Tror ju inte man lägger ner så mycket energi på att trolla.
Bara hans tragiska berättelse att han knuffat en hoj 2 mil fördelat på två dagar är ju skrattretande, varför inte gå o hämta en bil med släp??

Lethenstrm

Oldshool Racingmotard
Gick med
18 Jan 2009
Hoj
Honda XR630R -90, KTM 530EXC -08
Jag är fan arg på han! :mad:
Man kan inte vara så dum i huvudet? :huvet

Kamikaze kid

Inget är omöjligt....
Gick med
16 May 2003
Hoj
En snabb en med en tjock gubbe i sadeln
Med Ramair hålet i ramen och upp på slangen och sätt ner hjulet i 200+
Där skulle ramen helt klart byta form!

Detta bara måste vara ett skämt!

Kan inte vara möjligt att grabben kommer köra med denna hoj!
Han kommer slå sig ordentlitg men eftersom han är amerikan och troligen åker i lätt utrustning troligen slå ihjäl sig när ramen imiterar en armekniv från Sweitz!

eha

en svart till ska vägkittas, och betalas
Gick med
7 Jun 2010
Hoj
fler än jag ids - färre än jag önskar
Det goa i tårtan är att hojen redan har ram-air från fabriken...

Kommer vad jag fattat det som från någonstans i Iran från början.

"Come on baby RRR"

Något för racerepairs att sponsra kanske? Han verkar sakna tredz vad jag har sett. ;P

Nikel

Gudomlig sporthojare
Gick med
7 Mar 2003
Hoj
Nintale 600. WR250 Moddlaren Edition. TDR250
Ojdå, det där kommer inte sluta lyckligt

e-Lindén

Fixar och donar
Gick med
25 Sep 2008
Hoj
Yamaha R1 -07
4836871958_390da5e3b9_z.jpg

snubben in-action :näsblod

eha

en svart till ska vägkittas, och betalas
Gick med
7 Jun 2010
Hoj
fler än jag ids - färre än jag önskar
Träfästet till sadeln.. http://www.flickr.com/photos/shervinrrr/4692579398/in/set-72157622224906681/

"The philosophy of the "RRR" that i use came to my mind on 2002. I love speed and excitment and would like to put new records of every thing in life possible, I got my regular driver licence at my 18th birthday and i got my Racing Driver Licence from the Rally Fedration in Mashhad in my country when i was 19!!!! I wanted to get a superbike but i could n't buy it so i planned to get one. My favorite is 1000cc class; There is nothing else like this class, 1300cc is heavy and it's not good for extreme monover or immidate escapes. 600s are not fast and powerfull enough. Since I follow automotive industry news, it is common that the faster version of a vehicle comes out with an extra letter R at the end. On some motorcycles manufactories use RR; Since i always want to be the first and only the first I decided to create the RRR version!"

http://www.flickr.com/photos/shervinrrr/3936145075/in/photostream/

Nyheter
Peter kör nya Svartpilen 801

Bara några kilometer från a...

En helt ny Husqvarna!

Bara några kilometer från a...

Anmälan öppen till Ducatis DRE Adventure 2024

För sjunde gången i ordning...

Anmälan till Start2Ride 2024 har öppnat

Screenshot Nu har biljet...

Anmälan öppen till Husqvarna TREK 2024

Husqvarna TREK 2024 –...