MotoGp Red Bull Indianapolis GP

Knoddas

Gudomlig sporthojare
Gick med
10 Nov 2010
Hoj
Hypermutta
Hat-trick #2 för Stoner nästa helg kanske?
Tycker att hondorna borde köra i en egen serie...

Vincent H

Mzee
Gick med
30 Oct 2008
Hoj
Suzuki GSX-R1127
Vad hände Simoncelli, blåste tidigt förbi Lorre, fick ett jättekast och sedan gick det mycket saktare - gick något sönder?

FireSalle

Kör på tomgång
Gick med
14 Apr 2003
Hoj
FireStorm
Vilken tråkig bana! Bortsett ifrån att kurvorna nypor så hade den mest passat en KNIX-kurs.
Trist lopp trots omkastningarna. Enda underhållningen är att se Stoner behandla hojen som han gör, en solo-artist likt Danny Macaskill men Stoner gör det i 300!

Knoddas

Gudomlig sporthojare
Gick med
10 Nov 2010
Hoj
Hypermutta
Nä fyfan vilket sömnpiller. Måtte nästa säsong bli mer underhållande.

Du behöver nog inte oroa dig,literhojarna kommer bli intressanta.
Det faktum att Ducati fick upp sin hoj i 380km/h på mugello talar väl för sig själv.
Tyckte att dagens race var lite tamt, i alla klasser.
Höjdpunkten var väl när Barbera körde omkull precis innan mållinjen, tss...

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

MC Doktorn

En riktig höjdarhelg för Ducati. :hihi

Ett märke som senaste åren maskerat sin förmåga med en talang, man skaffar den flerfaldige världsmästaren som skulle ta tbx titeln.
Hej va bra det går :död

Vilket katastrof år för Ducati och föredettingen Rossi, insikten om Stoners förmåga är större än vad dom flesta fattat.

Axxexs

Ordinary man doing extraordinary things
Gick med
11 Dec 2003
Hoj
Technical Sports Racing AC28-M Prototype powered by Honda Racing Corporation
Stoner
"I'm very happy to win here at the Brickyard. We had a really good setup all weekend and felt good with the track. I was struggling with the grip but I suppose in comparison with everyone else we felt pretty good. For the race we knew we had a good setup and the pace. We struggled a bit in the first few laps but once we got going we managed to do the laptimes we thought we could get to. The heat today made the race very hard and it was a lot of hard work out front, trying to stay consistent and trying not to run wide onto that greasy part of the track."
"We got an ok start and I should have been a little more aggressive in the first corner. As I entered turn two Dani hit the breaks quite hard and I just had nothing, my brakes weren't warmed up yet and I had trouble stopping, I was lucky to get through the first lap. The race was tough, conditions were very hot and the track surface a little more slippery than practice and qualifying which made things difficult to know how much to push. At one point I closed the front and dropped the bike on my knee, I was pretty much down but managed to pick it back up and not lose too much confidence. From there we started to make our way past Dani, put in a few good lap times and pull an advantage. Under challenging track conditions everything has worked really well this weekend, the crew did a fantastic job and gave me a great bike so a huge thanks to them all!".

Pedrosa
"We are very happy with second place today for several reasons. After yesterday's qualifying session, we had to work hard to reduce the one second gap we had from Casey, it wasn't normal to be so far away from him. To finish second after the crash in Brno is a great feeling. I knew that my race pace wouldn't be as fast as Casey's, but the team did a very good job, helped me to feel more comfortable with the front and I was able to find a good rhythm, just 3-4 tenths slower than Casey. It was a tough race being alone, but I focused on my lap times and I made my best lap at the end, so I'm happy with my performance and the bike. To get 20 points is not so bad after the crash in Brno and I look forward to going to Misano next week to try and take another step forward".

Ben Spies
"My actual start wasn't too bad, just a couple of people got into turn one too hot and I got bottled in. I think Dovi came across in front of me in turn four and I was just glad to stay on the bike. I never even saw him. After that happened we just had to pluck away and not get ahead of ourselves. We rode well but just needed to be up there in the first four turns. I rode as fast as I could; it was tough to pass out there as we couldn't get it done on the straight so we had to figure out some different spots. I was happy to be able to do that and still run good pace at the end."

Jorge Lorenzo
"It's a shame; I thought I could reduce my gap with Casey at Indy but since the first practice I have had many problems with the asphalt and the front tyre. I've tried everything with my team to fix it, but we couldn't. After four or five laps the front tyre was destroyed. I saw the other three front riders and their tyres were perfect. I don't know if it was because of the track and I'm not the only one complaining. Now the Championship is much more complicated, but hope is the last thing you can lose. Next weekend we ride again at Misano, I looking forward to forgetting this result."

Andrea Dovizioso
"I can't be happy with today's result because our target was the podium and gaining some points on Lorenzo, but we also have to look at the positives and I'm pleased I managed a 1'40.1 lap time, my fastest of the race on my final lap. Considering the demanding conditions of this track and the hot temperatures, this lap time shows that we were fast even at the end. We had a bad start, Nicky (Hayden) blocked me and then Ben (Spies) and I touched in turn four and I lost valuable time and positions. From that moment I tried to remain focused and lap by lap I found the pace that allowed me to recover positions. We knew that the race would be tough and it really was. It was also a strange race, from the beginning we had no rear grip and especially in the first laps I had the feeling that the front was closing a lot. However, I was able to change my mentality and adapt my ri ding style to the conditions in order to manage the tyres in the best way and ride consistently. We are competitive and we go to Misano, my home GP very determined and confident of a good result".

Álvaro Bautista
"I am happy with today's position because this weekend we didn't have the same rhythm as we have done in the last couple of races. I had a good qualifying session, but I was not quite on par with the top guys and that meant I couldn't really stay with them and fight in the race. I made a decent start and overtook a couple of riders, but I just couldn't keep up with the front group. We struggled a bit more at this track because we just couldn't get the bike to turn how we wanted it to and I think we were not quite at the same level as some of the others around here. I was consistent throughout the whole race and had a couple of good battles with other riders – especially with Edwards – but at the end I got a good rhythm and was able to get some distance on the riders behind. I think today was the best result we could have got – so we did the maximum. We now go to Misano and I think we can be more competitive from the beginning, so I am really looking forward to the race.
One other thing that was very important was to finish the race as I have crashed in the last two, so I am very happy that I did that! It gives us more motivation and also the team needed a result. I want to say a big thank-you to the whole team for the passion that they showed this weekend and now we are in the best position to make another step forward."

Colin Edwards
"I thought I got a fantastic start but the problem is the Yamaha is lacking a bit of grunt. I needed Fred Flinstone behind giving me a push to go faster, so I had a few people come by me on the run to the first corner. The first few laps I felt I could go faster but with Bautista sitting in front of me, I'd get close and then coming out of the corner he would just grab a few metres on me. In the twisty stuff at the end of the lap I was gaining it all back and at the last corner I almost ran into him. But by the time we got to the first corner he'd pull a few bike lengths on me again. I really wanted to beat Bautista but he started to ride really well in the second half of the race. I was on his back wheel and looking for an opportunity to make an overtake but I lost the front at the end of the back straight and that was a warning just to back off and take seventh. The front tyre lost a fair bit of grip in the last few laps though I wasn't the only one to have a problem. But I was top non-factory rider, I got another top ten and I moved up another place in the Championship, so it wasn't a bad afternoon's work. We go to Misano now and see if we can fight for the top six."

Randy De Puniet
"I'm happy, this is my best race of the season! Bad start for the race when Loris touched me and I lost at least three positions, otherwise I could stay with the group and probably I could have fought for better positions. But it's ok, our pace, as I declared yesterday, has been steady and good until the end and this allowed me to overtake many riders in the second half of the race. I'm satisfied with how things went today, the team has worked very well and after a difficult start of the season we all deserve a good result. We needed it and I look forward to continue at this level also next week at Misano."

Hiroshi Aoyama
"I am happy but not altogether satisfied with this result. The way the tyres worked and also my physical conditions in this intense heat were plus points for us and we went much better in the race than we had managed in practice but maybe with a better start I could have been fighting further up the field. Overall it has been a positive weekend and gives us a boost for the next races."

Valentino Rossi
"A number of things happened this weekend that contributed to making this a particularly difficult race: the crash yesterday in qualifying, which robbed some confidence and was part of the reason we had to start so far back on the grid, and today there was a problem with the gearbox. The bike stuck in neutral six or seven times, and the first two caused me to go straight and lose time. I found myself in last place, but I decided to do what I could to at least get some points. In this morning's warm-up, we had made a small change that let us improve the pace a little, but the race was really difficult. We know that we have to work hard. Ducati is doing that, and my team and I are as well, because we must try to not let up and to get the bike ready while we wait for technical updates."

Cal Crutchlow
"Firstly I want to say a big thanks to all my guys in the Monster Yamaha Tech 3 Team. They never gave up all weekend, even when we were struggling a little bit and it might sound silly but I don't think any of us in the garage have ever been so pleased to get an 11th place. After the bad recent run it was important to finish the race and I did that. The result wasn't the best but my speed at the end of the race was really good and I'm happy about that, so there are a lot of positives to take to Misano. At the end of the race I was lapping faster than Jorge Lorenzo. I was a long way behind him but that still gives me a lot of encouragement. Like a lot of people I had a few issues with the front tyre and in the early part of the race it wasn't easy but I never gave up and pushed right to the end. This result at least gives us something to build on for the next races, starting at Misano, which is a track that at least I don't have to learn. I've needed to finish races to gain some experience and I'm glad we did because I learned a lot this afternoon and gave the Team a lot of good feedback to hopefully improve the bike in Misano."

Marco Simoncelli
"Unfortunately today my race only really lasted five laps, during which time I had a lot of fun – it's just a shame about the other 23! We have had this problem all weekend and even though we thought we had improved the situation this morning it was only because the track temperatures were lower. In the afternoon heat the problem came back after just five laps and even though I was able to keep it consistent for the next six or seven laps I could do nothing to prevent the decline in performance after that. It was a real mission just to make it to the end – I was putting myself on the line just ride slowly. Now we need to look into exactly what caused this problem."

Toni Elias
"Well... it seems we had a big issue about the rear spinning for the whole race... a bit more than everybody and I could not keep the corner speed in the entry of the curves. For all these reasons my pace was a few tenths slower than what we expected and I could not stay in the good group. I have tried to follow Aoyama first and then Rossi and Crutchlow but they were faster than me. We need to find those few tenths to race for the top ten and this is our main target for the next week end in Misano".

Nicky Hayden
"It was a really tough day. We thought the soft front tyre could be a good option for the race, but unfortunately it only worked for seven or eight laps. Then I began to steadily lose ground until it even began shaking on the straightaways, and I had to come in. Since you've got to finish to get points, I went back out, and it was actually worth getting two points. I got a good start and was up front the first few laps, and that was the first time I put up a real fight in the dry all season. My bike felt fast in a straight line, and with this new gearbox, I could get out of that last corner and keep guys in the draft early on. We're on our first race with this bike, and maybe we don't know enough about what it needs. Sorry to all my U.S. fans and the Ducati fans here who came to support us, but we'll try again next week."

Héctor Barberá (DNF)
"It is a real shame that the race ended like this, after so many laps riding at the limit. After the opening four laps I realised that the front tyre had practically melted away. I made a sudden drop in pace, because I was trying to push the front end down and losing control on every corner. What I did was improvise with my riding style, and it took some five or six laps to get back to feeling comfortable. It should have been a lot sooner. The important thing is that I have regained confidence and ridden comfortably again, despite not having the front tyre in good condition. The last lap was going perfectly, until I reached the final sector. I knew that the final turn would be tricky, because the tyre wasn't responding at all and I could barely dip into the corner. That had meant that De Puniet and Aoyama passed me beforehand. I went all-or-nothing into the last corner, trying to regain a position, but unfortunately I lowsided. I enjoyed myself out there though, and gave 100%. We have taken a big step forward at this race and that leaves me satisfied, but I hope that we can continue like this and finish the race at Misano."

Loris Capirossi (DNF )
"Since the fourth lap the bike did not respond as I wanted. I always lost the front tire and risked falling at every turn. At one point I could no longer manage the bike and I was forced to retire. Just returned to the box we noticed that the front tire was very worn. I'm so sorry that this happened in the race because during the whole weekend we have never had problems like that. Not much to add, we look ahead and concentrate on Misano where we hope to get a good result in front of our fans."

Karel Abraham (DNF)
"Start of the race was disastrous. I was confident I could get a good result after I made a good progress in the warm-up, but then I started to have a problems.
Valentino was behind me, but then he overtook me and made some gap. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to stay with him due to a problem with the front tire. The front tire slided a lot and I almost crashed a few times.
I wasn't able to continue in the race under these conditions and I decided to return to the pits."

vOLt

aeronautica militare
Gick med
2 Sep 2007
Hoj
Alfa romeo 166 24v/164 QV/Maserati 3200gt
Vilket bra Race! Motogp börjar bli ungeför som UFC.

igelhammar

gud är bedragare......
Gick med
7 May 2003
Hoj
yz 144,piaggio 125....
det hade nog blivit ett bra race om spies inte tränat parkeringsövning i starten.
stooners behandling av hoj är imponerande och att rossi går i depå och byter bakdäck och skruvar och ändå kommer före hayden är sjukt roligt om man minns komentaren från laguna seca från hayden när rossi vann..
ducati måste slita sitt hår efter denna helg,för det var riktigt uselt.
bautista gjorde ett grymt bra lopp och tyvärr så vann inte lorenzo så nu är mästerskapet riktigt tråkigt..

Gustav O

T.R.Ö.T.T.
Gick med
7 Mar 2003
Hoj
Yamaha TZ-M250 96
Sjukt tråkig bana och trist race. Synd att Spies blev tillbakaknuffad i starten för han verkade vara den enda som kunde matcha Stoners tempo.

att rossi går i depå och byter bakdäck och skruvar och ändå kommer före hayden är sjukt roligt om man minns komentaren från laguna seca från hayden när rossi vann.
Fast Rossi var inte in och bytte däck, han fick i friläge ett antal gånger och körde av banan.

valmers

@valmersofficial
Gick med
6 Mar 2003
Hoj
E-Wheels E2S V2 MAX
det hade nog blivit ett bra race om spies inte tränat parkeringsövning i starten.
stooners behandling av hoj är imponerande och att rossi går i depå och byter bakdäck och skruvar och ändå kommer före hayden är sjukt roligt om man minns komentaren från laguna seca från hayden när rossi vann..
ducati måste slita sitt hår efter denna helg,för det var riktigt uselt.
bautista gjorde ett grymt bra lopp och tyvärr så vann inte lorenzo så nu är mästerskapet riktigt tråkigt..
Haha, rökte du braj och såg syner?

FireSalle

Kör på tomgång
Gick med
14 Apr 2003
Hoj
FireStorm
Sjukt tråkig bana och trist race. Synd att Spies blev tillbakaknuffad i starten för han verkade vara den enda som kunde matcha Stoners tempo.
Stoner var i särklass. När andra eldat framdäcken sedan länge så putsar han sitt eget nysatta varvrekord på varv 20! Spies hade blivit tvåa, men Stoner hade han inte kunnat rå på.

Nyheter
Nyheter från skinnjätten Dainese!

Under 80- och 90-talet och ...

Skaparen, samlaren och evighetsmaskinen

”och om du tittar här...

Sex nya MC-stipendiater 2024

För tolfte året bidrar Sved...

Start2Ride tar bron över till Danmark

Efter flera års framgång i ...

Sex nya MC-stipendiater

Sex mc-stipendiater får cha...

Förlängd Husqvarna-garanti